Hot damn we've lost alot of good posters in 1 year. New & Improved Daily Shit Thread

yes. yes it is.

besides, it usually has A LOT more to do with simply bring a being into this "fucked up" world. It's usually just another justification for the decision.

God yes, people usually use this excuse to make them sound more honorable than they really are. In reality, most of the time, they don't want to spend time and money on raising a child because they're too egocentric and preoccupied about their own wealth.

And Conpiscously Absent (whatever your name is :tickled: ), yeah, I pretty much agree. Sounded pretty arrogant to me (smarter people!?! She clearly doesn't know how smart I am :D )

God yes, people usually use this excuse to make them sound more honorable than they really are. In reality, most of the time, they don't want to spend time and money on raising a child because they're too egocentric and preoccupied about their own wealth.

And Conpiscously Absent (whatever your name is :tickled: ), yeah, I pretty much agree. Sounded pretty arrogant to me (smarter people!?! She clearly doesn't know how smart I am :D )

Well, I wouldnt throw around the term "most of the time" but it sure does happen. I just dont want children because, plain and simple, it isnt for me. I want to experience life without being bound by a child, travel, etc. Zod made a great post about his situation a while back that was very respectable. I dont understand why much of society thinks people must have children, like it is the meaning to life. A lot of people actually truly believe this. Back in the day, it was kind of mandatory because you needed help on the farm, etc. Well, I dont plan on living on a farm anytime soon.

Well, I wouldnt throw around the term "most of the time" but it sure does happen. I just dont want children because, plain and simple, it isnt for me. I want to experience life without being bound by a child, travel, etc. Zod made a great post about his situation a while back that was very respectable. I dont understand why much of society thinks people must have children, like it is the meaning to life. A lot of people actually truly believe this. Back in the day, it was kind of mandatory because you needed help on the farm, etc. Well, I dont plan on living on a farm anytime soon.

see, something like that is perfectly fine :kickass:

ah well, what's more egocentric: not wanting to spend your time/money on a child or having the child anyway and not spending time or money on it? i think "kids are too expensive" is a perfectly valid reason for not having one, right up there with "kids take up your entire life", "kids are annoying", "kids are little disease-bearing germ factories," "kids steal your beer", etc :lol:

haha does anybody here besides dorian even have kids?

JK has kids, J. is having a kid iirc.

I spend as much time with my nephew as I possibly can (which isn't much right now since he's living with his mother in Indiana, I won't see him again until June). Before that, I hate kids and decided then that I would never have one. Now I plan on having one, at some point in my life, when I'm actually settled down and in a stable, committed relationship. Which probably means not in the next 10-15 years.

i specifically ignored this thread because of the title, but man, so much talk about nothing

yeah, agree with crimson velvet, snow2fall is an arrogant bitch. isnt she the one that thinks all americans are loud because she saw some in a cafe talking above more than a whisper?

about having kids, it's not for everybody, but im adventurous. you only live once. new experiences open doors. i dont want/need my little girl to change the world, just my world.

the quicker people realize the world is fucked, the better. seriously, accept it, and move on. or kill yourself so we can be rid of another whiner.

a few hundred years ago having children was the meaning to life hehe, but I agree: today it isn't a necessity, and I won't blame anyone for not having a child. But, just don't use the lame excuse "I don't want to bring a child into this cruel world". At least be honest about it, that was mainly my point :tickled:

But...I only dance when Im drunk. :erk:

And when I used to trip on E all the time back in the day.:danceboy:

hahahaha here's a good story to make this thread way better:

I have a bunch of friends who scored like 10 incredible E pills (I tried one, which is a story in itself*) in Hartford before they were going to drive all the way to the eastern side of NY. They end up taking two each while they're driving, and right around the peak of the trip my friend "couldn't deal with sitting in a car anymore" because he was feeling sick so they pulled over at this rest stop at like 9PM. Eventually, they all get out and one of the kids starts blasting this dance CD he has with all of the windows down. They all start to dance like fucking fiends on the side of the road, and then a cop comes and gives them tickets for loitering! :lol: That cop was such a retard if he actually didn't notice how hard they were rolling.

* Okay, here's the other one.

I have one of the pills, and I'm supposed to be packing my room up for our big move while my parents are gone. I decide that taking the pill while packing up my stuff will be cool. You know, listen to some music and just groove around and have a great time. I start to get reaaallllyyyyy overheated so I end up taking my clothes off. Eventually I'm rolling so hard that I just sit down on the floor and start rubbing myself all over. Obviously I'm not paying attention to the time or anything, and before I know it, my dad walks in the room, sees me sitting naked on the floor, and just quietly walks back out and closes the door.

Good shit.

I have one of the pills, and I'm supposed to be packing my room up for our big move while my parents are gone. I decide that taking the pill while packing up my stuff will be cool. You know, listen to some music and just groove around and have a great time. I start to get reaaallllyyyyy overheated so I end up taking my clothes off. Eventually I'm rolling so hard that I just sit down on the floor and start rubbing myself all over. Obviously I'm not paying attention to the time or anything, and before I know it, my dad walks in the room, sees me sitting naked on the floor, and just quietly walks back out and closes the door.

Good shit.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!! :zombie::lol::zombie::lol::oops:

Dude, that cop probably thought your friends were a bunch of fags doing some weird ritual before they packed each others mud like a can of sardines. He just wanted to gtfo of there as quickly as possible! o_O