Hot Forum Poker

How did I miss this thread? My turn...

I think Eli is my guilty pleasure :worship: But that's not to leave out just about every fucking female that posts on this board...

And for guys? I think that is a fucking hard decision.. but angry sex with Flo would be pretty nice.. :D
I'd be on Mitch and Joe in an instant, too.

^Are you talking about me, Ari? Well, I already wrote something weird too, but it must be on a few pages ago!
Well, I'll quote myself to make you knooow the truth... here:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6177196 said:
Oh well, I haven't seen pics of every guy, I think, but for what I saw I must confess that there are some guys that I find very interesting here, definitely.

I don't know who I'd do, but there's to say that for example Joe, Epi, Corny, Brandon, Kevin, Vikk, Gonzo, Leandro, Jeremy, Snowy are guys I find pretty fine... and I just talk about a "beauty" matter.

But then I have to add that Mitch (<-Warheart->, for those who don't know him yet) is "my" man (sorry, Mitch), so maybe he's my only forbidden dream :)D)... well, it would impossible otherwise, he's special. :)

Happy, now, Ari? :D ...:p

(ps: tvb, tessora!! :) ...auuuu!!)

How did I miss this thread? My turn...

I think Eli is my guilty pleasure :worship: But that's not to leave out just about every fucking female that posts on this board...

And for guys? I think that is a fucking hard decision.. but angry sex with Flo would be pretty nice.. :D
I'd be on Mitch and Joe in an instant, too.

thx! i'm always ready ;) :lol:

Jeremy:

1551137861_l.jpg

1164237402_l.jpg

And no I'm not gay and saved the images, I just had nothing better to do so I found the posts for the benefit of the ladies. You can thank me later :rofl: