Hot Forum Poker

lol don't cry.

get ass in real life,

no one picked me, but then again i don't need a self-esteem booster cuz i'm a sex machine.

sorry, but i'm 20... it's just wrong for me to even think about. :erk:

add Epi to my list! it's ok, MrFast, you can still introduce me to Sexshuggah. i'm sure it'll be a pleasure. Barely legal too... hot. :p

I had to think about this for a minute, then I remembered that age of consent in america is 18 as opposed to 14 here in Canuckistan.

Oh well, I haven't seen pics of every guy, I think, but for what I saw I must confess that there are some guys that I find very interesting here, definitely.

I don't know who I'd do, but there's to say that for example Joe, Epi, Corny, Brandon, Kevin, Vikk, Gonzo, Leandro, Jeremy, Snowy are guys I find pretty fine... and I just talk about a "beauty" matter.

But then I have to add that Mitch (<-Warheart->, for those who don't know him yet) is "my" man (sorry, Mitch), so maybe he's my only forbidden dream :)D)... well, it would impossible otherwise, he's special. :)

I'd totally do you Draznog...

And i'm not gonna list the guys the guys cuz i'd do all of them :D (Above them all Vikkie)

Girls (in no particular order): Lady R., Paige, Roxy, Eli, Igrain, Jessica, Nicole :oops:, Follow the Reaper, MoonXplosion... who am i missing?

I wouldn't do Evelyn.. cuz she's my sis :oops: