Hot Forum Poker

Yeah, she obviously found that attractive. So much that she cracked the whip on you and gave me and MrFast the thumbs up. Not only does that means she's up for a little action, she's into MrFast. pwned.

:cry: that was really harsh

*goes crying in the corner :cry: *

It wasn't a wicked burn, it was just harsh, but mario's comeback in just waiting for him in the ugly pic's thread, if he bothers to get it.
hu? I've never read that thread

:cry: that was really harsh
*goes crying in the corner :cry: *
hu? I've never read that thread
All in good spirit.
Heartless the joker. Recently, every time I pwn his ass he goes back to the *ugly* pics I posted in the ugly pics thread. Seems it's the only ammo he's got. But go ahead and check em out. 6 years later they're funny/amusing to look back at. That is, the pics he keeps poking fun at. :p They're easy to pick out haha

All in good spirit.
Heartless the joker. Recently, every time I pwn his ass he goes back to the *ugly* pics I posted in the ugly pics thread. Seems it's the only ammo he's got. But go ahead and check em out. 6 years later they're funny/amusing to look back at. That is, the pics he keeps poking fun at. :p They're easy to pick out haha

You don't pwn me. How can someone who looks like Morticia Addam's down syndrome cousin ever do that? You only pwn yourself in fact. By spraypainting your face with that third rate goth corpsepaint shit that makes you look like some reject extra from a Dracula movie. And I'm not attacking you just stating fact. :)

Besides you don't know anything about good spirit, cuz you like hate me now and freaked out over me correcting a humourous error you made. But maybe you should use your telechinetical pwoers and rape my mind into beng your slave :Smug:

you 2 got a love/hate relationship Joe?
Not really.
:lol:...just hate. For once I'm against Joe on this one.. haha

It's not hate, wtf? I don't hate her, or any internet people for that matter. I don't even dislike her :lol: I'm just giving her a hard time for hating me over fixing some funny retarded mistake she made and she took it all offensively.

And wait, I do hate internet people actually... I just changed my mind. I hate you now Lauren, you traitor :mad:

sttgl

and some will find me a hypocrite right now but I don't give a shit

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: