Hot Forum Poker

I think you missed my joke, but it's probably a good thing :p

Toys? Better have bought some godamn legos!
I got your joke, I lol'd for a sec... then thought about that hottie MIMA and our adventure.

We thought of you too though! Even better than legos... we gotcha a blow-up doll! It was either that or My Size Barbie. :p

:lol: :lol:

I like where this thread is going.

But i gtg.. so have fun kids :D <3

I once walked into a sotre called Condom kingdom. Ten seconds later my mom was yelling at me for looking at adult toys. They actually had naked action figures.

I once walked into a sotre called Condom kingdom. Ten seconds later my mom was yelling at me for looking at adult toys. They actually had naked action figures.
:lol: :lol: I love that place. When I was 16 or so my mom found my colorful stash of condoms... all she said was "ya couldn't go to a normal store, could ya? just had to be Condom Kingdom... that's like holding up a 'i'm screwin my boyfriend!' sign! ya know if someone in the family saw you..." That would be the Italian part of my family. They talk like no other.

I got your joke, I lol'd for a sec... then thought about that hottie MIMA and our adventure.

We thought of you too though! Even better than legos... we gotcha a blow-up doll! It was either that or My Size Barbie. :p

The only thing I would do with that blow up doll is throw a black wig on it... maybe some shitty goth make up and punch it in the face :p That would be a REAL fantasy :D

dont you mean "Black and Core, get your Mario turtle stomping ass here"?