Hot Forum Poker

you think i should be nice, when i get treated like shit on here? i might as well say nasty things on the interweb instead of in real life. cause i honestly dont give a fuck if you guys get offended. sorry

ha... you wonder why you get treated like shit on here? It's cause no one cares for a douche on the internet.. You try so hard... :rolleyes:

"the only person your gonna get laid by is your drunk dad" is HARDLY insulting coming from a pre-pubescent shit talker.

It's cause no one cares for a douche on the internet.. You try so hard... :rolleyes:

i would say that nobody care about anybody on the internet..... someone could die tomorrow and nobody would notice.

i wasn't thinking about anyone there :p

stfu the only person your gonna get laid by is your drunk dad
goddamn you're gonna quote THAT of all things i say? you're jealous, aren't ya, little boy?

p.s. on a side note- my father doesn't drink and he's a Philly cop w/20 years on. we discuss how to handle little shits like you and that's it.

goddamn you're gonna quote THAT of all things i say? you're jealous, aren't ya, little boy?

p.s. on a side note- my father doesn't drink and he's a Philly cop w/20 years on. we discuss how to handle little shits like you and that's it.

egg.jpg

You wanna spank me... mmm yes. I deserve it for all the dirty dreams I've had about you and MrFast. His name doesn't do him any justice, and you're not so bad either...
:worship:
:zombie: :ill: :erk:
:zombie: what the fuck this shit is so creepy
:lol: +1

stfu the only person your gonna get laid by is your drunk dad
I LOL'd :D Nice one. (Nothing against you Lady R)
"the only person your gonna get laid by is your drunk dad" is HARDLY insulting coming from a pre-pubescent shit talker.
That IS true.
go say that to Heartless, it'll probably make him horny
?:confused:
i would say that nobody care about anybody on the internet..... someone could die tomorrow and nobody would notice.

i wasn't thinking about anyone there :p
:lol: Boring troll is boring.
that was HILARIOUS.
I KNOW!!!1!!

Um, I don't think your dad can help with this kid. Sounds like we need....

supernanny.jpg

SUPERNANNY!

You wanna spank me... mmm yes. I deserve it for all the dirty dreams I've had about you and MrFast. His name doesn't do him any justice, and you're not so bad either...
:worship:

:oops: *Whichah* I don't even know if that's the right sound of it :lol: :lol: