Hotel Situation for PPVI. Help please. : (

Mosquito

oh noes!!
Jan 23, 2002
Columbia, SC, USA
www.myspace.com
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get hotel reservations for a few months now and never seem to get lucky. This has been a constant headache for me for various reasons that I won't go into. I know I could probably get a room at Hampton or one of the others but I would really like to stay at the Residence. Only problem is I'm bring 5 other people with me. I was hoping maybe someone had reserved more rooms than their own and found that they no longer needed. I'm sure most of the partying will be at Residence and I'd prefer not to have to walk all around just to get to the fun. Any help would be appreciated, even if it's info on what I might be able to do.

Thanks!
Justin
mosquito at ceritus dot net

I hear you Mosquito. Ive been trying like the dickens to get into the Residence as well. Ive currently got a res. over at the Hampton Inn, but we all know where the fun is going to go down. It would be kind of nice to have a thread much like the ticket sticky, to highlight hotel openings. Ive been calling every day, seeing if a room opens up. Much like Mosquito's situation, if you know of other openings, let me know! Thanks

well, i am the one that never makes parties or is invited... :)
so that is why i did not know.... i am sure there will be parties
everywhere plus you can just walk down...i am staying in Q's
room at the Hampton.

rottingflesh said:
well, i am the one that never makes parties or is invited... :)
so that is why i did not know.... i am sure there will be parties
everywhere plus you can just walk down...i am staying in Q's
room at the Hampton.

Honey... I can't fill up my fingers on how many parties I have been invited to. I just happen to be there. I like to walk past the rooms slowly and listen for loud drunken voices. That means free beer to me if I enter. J/k.
You are also welcomed to hang out with me every night at PP. I need someone to help me walk in case JD's back gives out and you are welcomed to come to any party I happen to force myself in.

Bryant

hold you up? who is going to hold me up?? lol

Bryant said:
Honey... I can't fill up my fingers on how many parties I have been invited to. I just happen to be there. I like to walk past the rooms slowly and listen for loud drunken voices. That means free beer to me if I enter. J/k.
You are also welcomed to hang out with me every night at PP. I need someone to help me walk in case JD's back gives out and you are welcomed to come to any party I happen to force myself in.

Bryant

Hey Bryant, I enjoyed partying with you and your buds at PPIV and I hope we have a chance to do some more this time around. There are sure to be parties at some of the other hotels....most definitley. ;)

well i can guarantee all of you that there will be some serious partying at the Hampton and everyone is invited to come hang with myself and dusro...if you hear the loud music and voices, cmon in...

Mosquito said:
Hi everyone,

I have been trying to get hotel reservations for a few months now and never seem to get lucky. This has been a constant headache for me for various reasons that I won't go into. I know I could probably get a room at Hampton or one of the others but I would really like to stay at the Residence. Only problem is I'm bring 5 other people with me.

Woah, I thought you were coming by yourself this year and staying with the usual crue in my 2-BR suite at the Residence. Did something change?