Hotel

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
What hotel are people staying at? Where will the fun be at after the shows (hotel wise)? I'm looking at travelocity right now to book, flight + hotel, so let me know thanks!

There hotels all around the venue, but none like right across the street. The closest is about 3/4 mile away, we have a list on the myspace page.

Myself I am staying at the Suburban Extended Stay about 1 mile away its like between $49-$69 a night.

I talked with the Venue owner and he told me he has a special deal in place with a hotel about 3 minutes from the venue, i am waiting for him to get back to me with details, and as soon as i get them from Frankie i will let everyone know which one, where and how much.

Chris i better see your ass there right up front headbanging your ass off.

I've already been offered a wonderful favor to crash at SavaIVDude's place, which will be hellawesome. I just wonder if it'll be worth all the afterparties to crash at the hotel... !!!

You people KNOW someone's gonna bust out a hotel party... we should just book a spare GET THROWN OUT HERE room for partying!

I've already been offered a wonderful favor to crash at SavaIVDude's place, which will be hellawesome. I just wonder if it'll be worth all the afterparties to crash at the hotel... !!!

You people KNOW someone's gonna bust out a hotel party... we should just book a spare GET THROWN OUT HERE room for partying!

hehehehehe :loco: We may get thrown out of my place!! I have a neighbor next door and a fourplex in front of me. The thing that will get us in trouble is I HAVE AN AWESOME STEREO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ProAC speakers powered by an NAD power and pre-amp. And TONS of concert boots - my fav is Savatage on the Gutter Ballet Tour in "Filth-a-delphia"!! We will probably have other guests also. I may pay to get my son down here also. Graduated from Berklee College of Music in Boston in Music Recording and Engineering. He knows Don in Six Minite Century and Krucible. GONNA BE A PAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,
Chris :headbang:

Peace

hehehehehe :loco: We may get thrown out of my place!! I have a neighbor next door and a fourplex in front of me. The thing that will get us in trouble is I HAVE AN AWESOME STEREO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ProAC speakers powered by an NAD power and pre-amp. And TONS of concert boots - my fav is Savatage on the Gutter Ballet Tour in "Filth-a-delphia"!! We will probably have other guests also. I may pay to get my son down here also. Graduated from Berklee College of Music in Boston in Music Recording and Engineering. He knows Don in Six Minite Century and Krucible. GONNA BE A PAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace,
Chris :headbang:

Peace

Chris you know me and the misses are already there:kickass: :kickass: