Hotels- Info, Room Wanted, Roommate Needed etc.

Anyone know if there are any rooms available in the Super 8? My friends and I tried to get one and they said they were booked, and I was wondering if anyone cancelled their stay there. I really don't feel like sleeping at a near by park.

Thanks brothers.
-LawnGnome

anybody know about Granada availibility??
The Grenada was sold out (or close to it) at around noon the day the dates of the festival were announced back last fall. As I understand it, this hotel always sells out fast, so anyone interested in staying here should try to book as far in advance is possible.
My advice is give the hotel a call and see if anything is available. If not, ask if there is a waiting list you can be put on.

Okay well I had some people cancel on me so I will have 2 rooms open at the Super 8, I believe possibly a third if I can find a 2 bedroom suite somewhere close. I do believe that I told Zedowns I would give him one before I left for my trip, but I am not sure on his status right now since I am in Vienna. I will post more info middle of next week.

Okay well I had some people cancel on me so I will have 2 rooms open at the Super 8, I believe possibly a third if I can find a 2 bedroom suite somewhere close. I do believe that I told Zedowns I would give him one before I left for my trip, but I am not sure on his status right now since I am in Vienna. I will post more info middle of next week.

Sent you a PM, brother. :kickass:

I have a two-bedroom suite at the Residence Inn and it looks like I'll have some extra room at a reduced 'shared' price. Inquire within.......well, send an email. :) pellaz1 at comcast dawt net.

Anyone still have room available I will be in town from Thursday through Sunday morning for all three days of the festival, driving down from Charlotte NC (although I live in KC).

Floors, couches, whatever works, I'm a pretty sedate guy not much of a smoker/drinker/partying type though. Just an FYI in case of compatibility with roommates at a hotel.

I have room for one if anyone is interested. I have a suite at the residence inn. Very close to the venue. Any takers would make 4 in the room. The cost is 279 a night split 4 ways, from wednesday to sunday..Thursday arrivals are welcome too. You'd only need pay 3 nights..
We will have a vehicle aswell.. Thanks

I am a Johnny-Come-Lately that's for certain...

I'm comin into Atlanta from Small town, IL on Thursday - leaving Sunday

One guy - needing to share someone's expense on three nights at a hotel or motel (hey, I'm not picky).

IM me via MSN or Yahoo, Private Message me, etc
Martin