Hottest Women of Metal

How about Doro Pesch?

doro1if2.jpg

22066762_Doro_Pesch12794.jpg

110275745.jpg

this chick is god damn hot@

maidens2009.jpg

The Iron Maidens (World's Only Female Tribute to Iron Maiden)
(from left) Sara Marsh (a.k.a. Mini Murray), guitar; Linda McDonald (a.k.a. Nikki McBurrain), drums; Kirsten Rosenberg (a.k.a. Bruce Chickinson), lead vocals; Wanda Ortiz (a.k.a. Steph Harris), bass; Courtney Cox (a.k.a. Adriana Smith), guitar

The one on the left is a chick?! :OMG:

I like Simone Simmons, Sharon den Adel and Cristina Scabbia the most.

P.S Seen the new Sirenia vocalist? :worship:

dd77071c-d5cd-43bf-abb7-fb1d.jpg

Roxanne Constantine from Quo Vadis, I saw them live tonight, and she was standing right in front of me during there performance, she is a fucking beauty.

I have to go with Angela Gossow - lead singer for Arch Enemy.

l15374481139_6537.jpg

I like her because she's not into the melodic, symphonic, whatever you want to call it, scene. I hate the opera-esque vocals in metal.

No Doubt About it, Angela Gossow!! She has the looks, The Voice, The Accent, She's Brutal, and I bet she'd be killer in bed. No one compares to her. :worship:
Ange Wins!!

There really are no women in metal that blow me away looks wise. Either it's the shitty tattoos or the manly features that kind of lose it for me. But that's not to say I still enjoy what they do and have mad respect.

There really are no women in metal that blow me away looks wise. Either it's the shitty tattoos or the manly features that kind of lose it for me. But that's not to say I still enjoy what they do and have mad respect.

lol...I don't blame you for thinking this way at all.

Marta Peterson of Bleeding Through. Shes so nice in person and so fucking gorgeous too, I was so stoked when I met her.