Houston, Texas gig question.

May 16, 2003
Corpus Christi, Texas
For anyone from or have been to The Engine Room, I was wondering if they allow camera's brought into the building? And who's attending that gig as well? Don't know anyone from this board, but would love to meet up with anyone if they're willing. Not to mention, I need someone to hold the damn camera for me and snap the pic if I do bump into the guys out there. If all goes well in the coming week, that is. Shit usually happens to me when I'm expecting to do something.

For instance, my eyeball is swollen. I think I have a fuckin' cyst in it. Like huh!? It's shit like this that prevent me to do anything. Anyway, back to the point of this thread.

I'll be going with a couple of friends, perhaps we could meet up before the concert and just watch it together. I can take pics for you if your eye hurts.

That'd be great. If you wish, let me have your e-mail addy and I'll let you know if I'm going or not. I really fuckin' hate planning ahead. You can give me directions to where you'll be at, and we'll take off from there or something. I'll also send you a pic of myself so we won't be looking around like a couple of dumbasses for eachother. Or you can hold up a sign with my name on it in large letters. :p

I'll be taking a trip up there with my sister's so I'm not going to have a car. They wanted to check out the clubs and stuff and "need" the car just in case they meet up with some guys. Pfft. I'll have them follow you guys to the place and we'll go from there. I have absolutely no idea where The Engine Room is at. That will also be a great help.

Let's see what happens from now to then...

Anyone else wish to meet up?