How about a show in Bahrain?

Mantraschism

Skáld
Oct 23, 2002
Augusta, GA (Lost in the Twilight Hall)
I'll be here until next September, and so far the only metal scene I've detected here was a kid walking down the street wearing a Guns 'n Roses shirt.... =| So how 'bout flying over to little ol' Bahrain and putting on a show, guys? I'd be sure to show up! Any chances of such a thing happening? Or has it ever happened before? It's a rather secular nation, after all (even though they still go all out for Ramadan, I've heard).

I'm from Bahrain.

Ofcourse it's a very small community here, you won't see much by walking down the streets, many of the people don't even identify theirselves with the bands they listen to (like myself for example).

I know many OL fans here in Bahrain, and assuming if they would throw a show here, alot of the metal fanbase (if not most) will show up.

But still, the idea of Orphaned Land coming to Bahrain is just impossible...

as far as I know theres a way for Israelis to visit the UAE but usually it takes a special permission from the foreign affairs ministry and its given to businessmen mainly.

as far as I know theres a way for Israelis to visit the UAE but usually it takes a special permission from the foreign affairs ministry and its given to businessmen mainly.

Do you think it's worth it for them to go through all the shit?

definitly
They made huge headlines here with their shows in turkey, theres very little Israeli musicians which are known and active in turkey, let alone a metal band. Theres Yinon Muallem, a percussionist who creates turkish and diverse ethnic compositions, he lives and teaches in Istanbul, and another new singer whom I dont know her name, and thats about it.
Imagine what it would be like when OL will go no stage in Manama :)

Hey Messiakh, are you in Manama? If you are, we should meet up and be metal sometime. \m/

Anyway, that sucks that there's pretty much no way that Orphaned Land came come here. I guess Thiestru will have to forge on alone! (I know there are some metal bands here, though.)

I'll be here until next September, and so far the only metal scene I've detected here was a kid walking down the street wearing a Guns 'n Roses shirt.... =| So how 'bout flying over to little ol' Bahrain and putting on a show, guys? I'd be sure to show up! Any chances of such a thing happening? Or has it ever happened before? It's a rather secular nation, after all (even though they still go all out for Ramadan, I've heard).

is there any body knows were is the metal scene held here in bahrain.. i'm a filipino. looking for a community of metal scene here in bahrain. 'i've been 2 years here working and until now i can't find we're the gig's happen.. can u please inform me or mail me domination_metal@yahoo.com...

I'm from Bahrain.

Ofcourse it's a very small community here, you won't see much by walking down the streets, many of the people don't even identify theirselves with the bands they listen to (like myself for example).

I know many OL fans here in Bahrain, and assuming if they would throw a show here, alot of the metal fanbase (if not most) will show up.

But still, the idea of Orphaned Land coming to Bahrain is just impossible...

hello, my friend may i know were is the gig's of metal scene held... i am filipino i am a member of a band, but now i am working here in some of company... let me share what kind of music do we have in philippines.... heres my mail domination_metal@yahoo.com