how about dream evil to headline pp8 ?

REVOLT66

GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND
Nov 19, 2006
orlando,fl
PP8 is going to kick ass just as it is but just imagine dream evil headline is not a repeat and they are fucking great. I would love to see symphony x again or maybe helloween or gammaray, but I think dream evil would be a perfect no repeat band:headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:

I have always wanted to see DREAM EVIL live. It would be amazing to see them at a Progpower, but maybe not as "headliners." On a small side note, if they were to play this year maybe Gus G would be in the picture ;). It would also be really cool to see Fredrik Nordstrom perform live, even if his band doesn't quite come to bat with some of the other amazing bands he has helped over the years (... like PAGANS MIND :) :)). I think it's about time for me to drown myself in a Snowy Shaw land of Dream Evil. CHEERS!

Sorry, just never have really liked Dream Evil. I agree with a couple of the statements already made about them not being able to co-headline but that is just my personal opinion. I don't like Primal Fear...but I think Dream Evil would have a tough time following them.