Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Seven Days Of May

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
You know what to do on this one. Which one is your favourite track on TestAmenT's fourth studio record?
This one seems the hardest to me yet ("The Ritual" will be even tougher, though)

The Legacy hands down. Testament wrote some wonderful power ballads and I hope they bring them back one day.

Souls of Black isn't high up on my Testament album faves, but Skolnick wrote some awesome solos for this album. I know what my fave song from The Ritual is even if it's my fave Testament album, I'm guessing Electric Crown will be chosen for the fans who dislike this album on the whole.

The Legacy hands down. Testament wrote some wonderful power ballads and I hope they bring them back one day.
Same here. Eric and Chuck had been mentioning something like this in interviews for some time now, but who knows what will come out of this, especially since the release date seems so far away and they might write whole new songs for it (if they are to record it in the original line up)

I know what my fave song from The Ritual is even if it's my fave Testament album, I'm guessing Electric Crown will be chosen for the fans who dislike this album on the whole.
It's my favourite too and that's why it will be very hard for me to choose the best song on it. "Return To Serenity" might be close to "Electric Crown" in the haters' votes, I presume

I have started my Testament adventure with the song Souls of Black - saw it on Headbangers Ball and that was it

Souls if Black!

The Legacy close second

I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.

Yeah know, I'm actually getting reacquainted w/ this album again, & I'm actually liking a lot of songs that I didn't think much of before...but back a few years ago I used to always think "Seven Days of May" was my favorite song on this one---it is really killer! I like "Malpractice" a lot, & also "One Man's Fate."