How bad does FaceBook own Myspace?

I own a myspace account, as in, i have one, because i was pretty much forced too. It sucks, and myspace does too, but its a nice tool to spread music, as a band.

Facebook. Well. I don't care about people i went to school with, i have all the friends that i care about on either Myspace, MSN, Last.FM or this honky piece of norweigan crap called "Nettby". The rest can go to hell, and facebook with it

And so shall those who randomly add me on Myspace, if i have denied any of you's there, just send me a message and tell me that you're from here, instead of just adding me, if i dont recognize you, you will be denied and blocked

"privacy" wins

Facebook is too new for me, too big and lame, much like the Microsoft - Fisher-Price collaboration called "Windows Vista"

I have both myspace and facebook.
Facebook is ghey.

This is how I see it. Facebook is better for making freinds you already know, and meeting new people easily. counrty state, school, city, or whatever.

I only made another myspace account recentl because of music. FB fails when it comes to music

Facebook is too new for me, too big and lame, much like the Microsoft - Fisher-Price collaboration called "Windows Vista"
Facebook was awesome when it first came out. I was a sophmore in college I think, and we were waiting for our school to be added to the list...back when not any everyone could join. It was much better without old people and 13 year old girls.

I prefer myspace. I have some friends there how are also my friends in real life, then couple of internet only friends and rest are bands. If there wouldn't be bands I wouldn't be there either and I don't add people that I don't know. I tried Facebook, but all those applications and stuff are just annoying. I really don't care if my old class mate want to send me a smurf. Facebook is rather good for stalking though. Quite many people don't put their applications private (if that is even possible?) so even if profile is private you can see their superwalls and photos and such.

I have both, but there's something a little more personal about facebook, plus I don't mind dedicating songs and playing with my pet applications.

other than that, the applications need to be fixed, this "send application to 15 friends to even look at this page" stuff is really annoying.

I prefer "this honky piece of norweigan crap called 'Nettby'."

:p

Me too, but that doesn't make it good :lol:

And my profile there is a fucking disgrace, but i love it :lol:

Facebook was awesome when it first came out. I was a sophmore in college I think, and we were waiting for our school to be added to the list...back when not any everyone could join. It was much better without old people and 13 year old girls.

I can imagine! I remember reading about Facebook, and watching a tv documentary of it(which was really fucking boring, but you know, tv..), and really didnt tempt me before, and surely not after :lol:

But much like everything, stuff usually turns crap when it goes commercial

its some sort of balance, the more commercial, the more arse is also added to it.

generally.

fucking right. I had facebook for a year before it exploded with shit.
Now I have my devout christian relatives and my parents adding me.

I stay away from the whole concept of internet networking.
If I lost contact with someone, there is was a reason for it.

Only thing myspace has going for it, is people acn edit their profiles with HTML code. However, because stupid people like to add TONS AND TONS of shit to their page, rearranging th boxes, changing all the formatting around, it slows down the entire site.

Also...Facebook you can look at profiles of people who are in your network, or friends of friends, Whereas myspace its either any fuckup can look at your page, or no one can unless they add you.

she's wearing clothes = no hoe

and the way she looks(way too fucking childlike), i bet my balls she can't spell ''fuck''