How 'bout some cheesy ass Power Metal!

Cyanide_Anima

yooveesevenbeekay
Apr 14, 2005
everrot, WA
Like the title says, this some super cheesmo. Girls do wierd things to ya :/

This is the first song I've done with my Fireball. Since my band broke up (FUCK MUSICIANS!) I was thinking either sell this thing, or record with it. It works great for cleans and hard rock style rhythms. I can't quite get that super tight, smooth snarl out of it. If I do, it sounds far too dry and harsh/brittle. I need more practice. Anyone else recording a Fireball that can give me some pointers? I love how it sounds live through my Orange 412, but it's lacking meat when recorded (with impulses). The bass is kinda loud and rockish, but I kinda like it :/

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9831654

The links don't work.. but the one in your sig does. I like it. I don't really hear any power metal though, this is just like some kind of weird ballad, haha.

I dig the sound. A lot.

Yeah, it probably isn't power metal per se, but I didn't know how else to classify it....Wussy Metal? Thanks I_Am_The_Fury! I'm glad you like the sound!

haha. It's definitely possible that I was off key, there is a lot going on, I just tried to make the notes fit best I could. rofl! I improvised all the leads not really caring too much about key, hehe. I switch around the harmonies though, bouncing between harmonizing in 2nds, 3rds and 4ths so that might be an issue. Also, I NEVER write clean parts, so I didn't exactly play them very well. rofl. Not to mention my strings are kinda grody, eww, so they don't exactly hold pitch super well. "h-h-h-h-h-hand sweat." :/

I changed the link, so it should go to the song page now.