How can i do...

HellboundeD said:
thx needled nice know to people still help people
I just suggested you to write this topic to that other forum, where the discussions isn't ONLY about Bodom, then it would have been very ok.

And to answer your question...

Here's what you do:
Pick a note (for example 9th fret on the G-string) and then right after you've picked the note, then touch very fast with your thumb to that string very softly and then you'll get that sound.
I think this is the thing you wanted to know, I guess.

-Antti

Antti said:
I just suggested you to write this topic to that other forum, where the discussions isn't ONLY about Bodom, then it would have been very ok.

And to answer your question...

Here's what you do:
Pick a note (for example 9th fret on the G-string) and then right after you've picked the note, then touch very fast with your thumb to that string very softly and then you'll get that sound.
I think this is the thing you wanted to know, I guess.

-Antti
yea, but you do it all in one stroke with the guitar pick. i find it very tricky since im not a guitar player, but my brother can do it fairly easily.

when you hit the string with the pick in the same motion you have the tip of your thumb hit the string and it produces the harmonic. its really not that hard to do. i usually have my thumb lower on the pick when i do pinch harmonics