How come Radio Birdman are virtually unknown?

KoichCPA

Banned
Oct 15, 2001
Canberra,Australia
I don't understand it, they are so awesome. I've been listening to them all day for the first time in ages, and I realised that they deserve to be more popular then they are.

I know a few people here like them, but apart from a small group of fans, no one likes them or have heard of them.

I demand to know why.

I know who they are. The largest amount of press they've had since whenever was when Silverchair did a cover of one of their songs. Can't remember which one.

See, Radio Birdman are awesome, and Blue Oyster cult are awesome, therefore combined they are mega awesome.

When did Silverchair cover New Race?

I was talking to my dad on the phone during my break from work, and we go onto this subject.

He basically eluded to the fact it was one of the "you had to be there" kinda bands.

No offense to any fans out there but ive just always felt that the music of Radio Birdman was so fucking hillariously bad

i have a punk band and we are technically brilliant. all punk ain't bad

Haupassia said:
No offense to any fans out there but ive just always felt that the music of Radio Birdman was so fucking hillariously bad

You miss the point haupy.

It's fucking good.

Nothing beats driving around on a hot summers day, with the windows down, cranking Birdman.

Haupassia said:
i have a punk band and we are technically brilliant. all punk ain't bad
Nope, all punk ain't bad. But punk isn't about being the best musician. It's all about the attitude. That's what punk is, just getting up there and bashing away. If you're a good player, cool, but if you're not, it doesn't matter. There's none of the musician worship we see in metal with punk. Birdman, Hard Ons, Ramones, the Pistols... those guys could hardly play if you compare them to Maiden, Priest or any of them, but they still rocked.

look out the debut album 'Your Punk Sucks' by The Haupassia Project in stores March 21 2004. If you can't get it email me and ill hook you up.