How come Radio Birdman are virtually unknown?

Track listing for 'Your Punk Sucks'

As i said if you can't find it in stores email me at info@full-strength.net and ill hook you up. Should be a website up soon.

1. Your Punk Sucks
2. Where's The Punk Y'all
3. Fuck you skater boy
4. Yngwie J. Punksteen (Instrumental)
5. Fuck you motherfucker
6. Glam Punk Anthem Of `84
7. Happy PunkDay Mr. President
8. Stacey's Mum (I want to ram that so hard)
9. Behind Punk Eyes
10. Punk Break
Running Time: 19:12

Hidden Track: Time (Pink Floyd Cover)

If you're so punk, you should be handing out badly drawn flyers and sticking them on telegraph poles all over Townsville, not promoting it on the Internet. Punks know the Internet's for wankers. Seth Putnam said so (sort of).

They were only around for about 3 years (1975 to 1978 i think it was) and released 2 albums before self -destructing and basically were never really heard of again(yes, i know most of them went on to play in many other bands) until they officially reformed for the Big day Out in 1996.I knew of them in that period but don't really remember them live as i would have only been about 10 in 1978(i know my Dad's band supported Radio Birdman a few times back then) so i was really keen to see them at the re-union gig at the the Big Day Out.Unfortunately the sound at that gig was dreadful but them they did a tour about a month later that was just amazing!Since then they have played at least once a year in Sydney and each show has been absolutely awesome.

their show in front of 500 people jammed into the Gaelic Club in December was definitely one of the best gigs of 2003!:worship: :worship: :worship:

What I remember about Radio Birdman -- this doco they kept showing on Rage in the 80s where the singer is drinking from a carton of orange juice :) And he uses two mikes taped together :headbang:

They played the Astoria here not long ago (I assume it was the same band)...

Hell, if Duff McKagen namechecks 'em, they must be ok :headbang:

The Hard Ons RULE! Top live band.

What about The Saints?