How cool is the new album??

beermonster

Aug 11, 2002
the pub
Visit site
FUKIN' AMAZING!!! Just got my copy(i'm on 'Anyplace but here')
Some sweet harmony guitars goin' on. The box and artwork are sweet but if I was pissed(as usual) then I'd have problems opening it, but that won't be a problem because its never leaving my CD player!! Did Rob C actually play on it tho, because the credits say 'Lead =Charlie' or dimebag on 'Strap it on' and 'Cadillac..' ...oooh, 'Nobody knows anything' is just blowing me away...Such a cool riff.:headbang: :worship:

What is Bush screaming in Black Dahlia over that black metal riffing?????????

i got mines today!! accidently! i thought it was out on fri, and what a suprise to hear it (Missing Records) had copies and I got mines! Great album. Although the art work is a little dissappointing I think. Its great but not THAT great as it was made out. Anyways, Anthrax baby!

Very surprised at how melodic it is in places. At first I was like, "Shit, the Thrax have gone cheesy rock!?!", but it's settlng in pretty good now. Love most of it. :) Particularly Refuse To Be Denied.

Still a bit dubious about some of the not-very-metal parts. I think some people will be pissed off. All depends on how you define metal, though, I guess. It's not that it has to be metal (I'm a huge A-Ha fan - true), just... I dunno. We'll see.

I just don't get it!!!I called NB today and this German chick said it will be pushed back till 3/3/2003!!
Do these fuckers bring the album out on a differnt date in every fuckin country in the world??
I bet if I check my local shop they have piles of Trax!!!But NO, I had to be smart and ordered it straight from the source and now I'm fucked up with nothing and a live show on march 16 without knowing any of the new song!!!Total Nightmare!!!!!!!!
I'm fuckin pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

WTF is up with the American release of this fucking album? I just found out the other day,that it has been delayed yet again? MY GOD, I think I'm going to breakdown and buy a fucking import, I guess it's that only way I'll get this fucking album!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by Armored Thrax
BIG BALLS HELL YEAH !!!

Mine shipped from 101cd yesterday.........but coming from the UK to Florida, who knows when it will actually end up in my hands??????

Nice brother!

By the way, how much did you pay?

Cheerz!

AugDawg