How did this happen to me?

Wounded Land

Sep 27, 2005
A Hotel Where Nobody Stays
Hey all,

Long-time lurker at various UltimateMetal boards, infrequent poster. Greetings.

So, somehow I managed to have acquired all of the Enchant albums without ever being a major fan of the band (same thing with Rhapsody, oddly). Anyway, that was UNTIL I picked up a copy of "Live at Last." Dear God, how come I never realized how GOOD this band is? Despite some problems with the sync, it's a killer DVD.

I was especially impressed by Doug's vox...I had no idea that the man could bring it like that live. I really enjoyed his parts on "Break" especially. Excellent, excellent performances all around.

Enchant for ProgPower?

Heya! Welcome on board, dude!! :)
Hope you'll get to see them live some day. It will blow you away - and after you've recovered, you still can have a beer with the band. ;)

ich bin besser said:
Heya! Welcome on board, dude!! :)
Hope you'll get to see them live some day. It will blow you away - and after you've recovered, you still can have a beer with the band. ;)

:Spin: i can second that!
tis true, the live dvd and CDs rule! after listening to the live version about 100 times where the songs are played as tight as spandex, i find the original recordings somewhat "slow". :D i would like to exchange all the songs sung live with the corresponding songs on the CDs. *lol*

---> enchant for progpower : http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211452