How did you name your studio?

RedDog

Humanoid typhoon
Sep 7, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I always assumed that naming my project would be an easy feat, but for the last month of straight thinking about it, I can't come up with anything. I want to start with a name, and get the ball rolling with the services I will supply, name a website, and really get down to working. This is a very important first step for me, and I'd like your opinions.

How did you name your studio?

I didn't put much thought into my studio's name. I went the comical route, something people will remember and tell friends about. (Straf Drah Studio) I'm also not a pro studio, so you might not want to go the same route.

idk I kind of just thought about what I want to achieve in my lifetime. I want to go up through the ranks and be a world class engineer/musician one day so Ascension seemed like it would work. I also came up with Ground Up (like from the ground up) Studios but I didn't stick. Feel free to snag that if you want

Also @stabbincabin that is awesome, I always wondered where handle came from

My studio at first was a project studio for the band i was in, so we just used the first letters of our first names (Wallace, Robin, Eric, Kirsten) Wrek Music. But now i call it The Metal Lab Studio. Can't remember how i came upwith it

I had a friend of mine randomly name it so he could put it in the EP booklet for the band I recorded. He thought Monolith Studios was strangely ironic because of the 'big sounds out of a little room' haha