how do i get my bestiality mpegs on a portable source?

• Thread starter metallica sucks massive cock
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks massive cock

hey guys........im at my parents house right now. all my bestiality mpegs are on their computer. i need to put them on some kind of disk so i can take it to my apartment where i can watch it while i jack off. so do i need a zip disk or some
program??? i have a cd burner... what program should i use?

my mom was mad enough when she found my playboys when i was a teenager. imagine what she would think of women getting it on with horses and dogs......

so HELP!!!!!!!! she could find the secret folder anytime.

Before you break and cross the line....

MAN TOSS THAT SHIT AWAY, GET WITH IT-->THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS SHIT ARE IN ALOT OF PAIN, DON'T BELIEVE ME READ THE FUCKEN INTERVIEWS WITH THE PLAYERS THERE ALL SPACED OUT, THEY DON'T DO IT FOR FUN....AND GAMEZ...

THERE'S SUFFER SO YOU WANT OT BE A PART OF THE SUFFERING!!!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYWAY, ITS A SMALL WORKATTENTION SEAKER ON THIS BOARD, YOUR A SMART DUDE, TELL US SOMETHING POSTIVE, AT YOUR AGE WAS NOT INTO DISRESPECTING ANYONE.

Q:TELL ME WHY DISNEY MAKES HARDCORE FILMS?? OR DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT.

hmm...

nah, let your mom find the folder...that ought to be fun...

That's what you get for using your parents' computer for that kinda thing. Next time consider exercising your fetish in the confines of your own apartment, on your own computer.

Originally posted by metallica sucks massive cock
hey guys........im at my parents house right now. all my bestiality mpegs are on their computer. i need to put them on some kind of disk so i can take it to my apartment where i can watch it while i jack off. so do i need a zip disk or some
program??? i have a cd burner... what program should i use?

my mom was mad enough when she found my playboys when i was a teenager. imagine what she would think of women getting it on with horses and dogs......

so HELP!!!!!!!! she could find the secret folder anytime.
is this on win2k machine? if it is create a user and give access permission to this folder only for this user. don't forget the password, cause you might lose the folder. anyway. if you have a cd-burner download some cd copying software from www.astalavista.com and go buy some CDs for data recording. they are cheap enough. install the software, place the CD in the drive and see the help file of the software to find how you can copy data in your CD. it is easy. a drag'n'drop kinda thing. that should do the trick.

Well i will have to agree with TL tho. He speaks good, knows what he is talking about. it is up to you to follow whichever road you like. isn't a pitty to end up in a dead end?
The easy way ain't hard enough, and the hard way is such a lonely, lonely path.

cheers!

true light, were you engaging in substance abuse when you wrote that post? it doesnt seem quite as articulate as some of your other posts.......what interviews with what players?
i dont know anything about disney, other than pocohantas being a story of pedophile love...... and people think im sick.

attention seeker or not, i still need to get these mpegs on a portable source.

sacrament....my computer doesnt have shit for memory and is slower than "the passenger". my parents have a nice computer with a cable modem.

thanks for the suggestions, metalized. hopefully ill get this thing going! :)