how do i sing? Clean vocals!

it sounds like you autotuned the shit out of your voice, it sounds ok at first but then it just gets worse and worse, the more you have to change the pitch the more unnatural it sounds, try and hit the notes closer next time

Just a thought.....See if you can sing for real it sounds like you are faking it not your real voice. Get some videos Melissa Cross, etc and practice...Im trying to learn myself and I think the videos are hopefully helping and practice singing other peoples music.

Jauernis: Hey!, good thought.. that ain't my register.. in fact i sing a LOT lower.. It's giving me a pain in the ass to get to those notes...

so i guess i sound awful :rofl:

Not awful, believe me. Just forced. Cleans are the hardest part of singing, I was screaming for ages with no problem but cleans took me years and years of practising and I'm still learning so don't give up, you got the potential in your register. Just try not to strain your chords in the System of a down way and relax your throat while opening it as if it you were yawning.

It's more the ear than the voice at the end, just find your sweet spot