How do u do sweeps?

humm thanks.. but i dont get it.. if arpeggio == arpège (notes of a chord played indivudually) ...

------------8^10-8----------------
---------10--------10-------------
-------9--------------9-----------
----10------------------10 -------
-12------------------------12-----
----------------------------------

where is the chord in that ?

sorry if i suck :p

it's an A minor chord, consisting of A's C's and E's on different octaves. If you play all the notes at once, like this:

-12-
-13-
-14-
-14-
-12-
----
then you're playing an A minor chord. But when you're sweeping arpeggios, you play each note one at a time, like above.

I usually sweep under the carpet or bed to avoid excessive work. I then sweep a beer down the gullet. These techniques have taken me years to master. I like plastic handled brooms no splinters see?

*holds up suspiciouslly fury palm at webcam*

I just wanna say: I don't wanna say anything about people who don't say why they don't say anything in everything they say (or don't).
I have said.

hey gkelter: they probably dont mean the intro to the solo, they probably mean the interlude/melody/riff or shat the fuck ever you call it in english before the actual solo! the guitar/keyboard stuff

all that can be said about sweeping is: practise practise practise, and when youve learned it it will be the most easy technique to execute next to hammerons pulloffs (at least according to me)

> I just wanna say: I don't wanna say anything about people who
> don't say why they don't say anything in everything they say (or don't).
> I have said.

do you listen to yourself when you talk?? :err: :guh: :confused: