Meshuggah are ...

• One Trick Ponies

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Diabolical Geniuses

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • I can live with or without them

Votes: 21 35.6%

• Total voters
When you're sippin' on your forty in the front porch, you're core bro. When you just don't give a fuck, you're core bro. When you got dem bitches n' hoes, you're core bro. It's all about the blingity bling, paper paper. Now that's core bro.

Well no one has successfully argued against the fact that like all Meshuggah songs sound the same and their vocalist gives headaches, so I'm still allowed to hate Meshuggah even if they're technically skilled. (Dream Theater is technically good and most of us don't worship them so this shouldn't be an issue)

Well no one has successfully argued against the fact that like all Meshuggah songs sound the same and their vocalist gives headaches, so I'm still allowed to hate Meshuggah even if they're technically skilled. (Dream Theater is technically good and most of us don't worship them so this shouldn't be an issue)

Thats because its such a stupid statement its not worth arguing.

When you're sippin' on your forty in the front porch, you're core bro. When you just don't give a fuck, you're core bro. When you got dem bitches n' hoes, you're core bro. It's all about the blingity bling, paper paper. Now that's core bro.

Please... call it "stoop". When yo sippin' yo fotay on yo stoop, dawg...

Never really got into Meshuggah...

yeah like some people might think megadeth and katatonia is the same because they both have distortion and drums

Well I'll be honest and say I've only heard a few songs...if it doesn't stick on the first few times I just forget about it. But from what I remember it was total garbage.

Probably cause they're not facts, they're just ignorant opinions of someone that hates a band and really wants to argue about it.

I think Meshuggah create some interesting music and are without doubt very talented. However, I can't listen to them all the time because of the lack of melody/emotion in the music. Whereas I can listen to Katatonia, Amorphis, or Anathema pretty much anytime, Meshuggah is something I have to be in the mood for.

Well I'll be honest and say I've only heard a few songs...if it doesn't stick on the first few times I just forget about it. But from what I remember it was total garbage.

yeah i thought they were garbage in the beginning too, you should give them a chance
i can understand how some people hate them though

however they are NOTHING like dark tranquillity

Well they share garbage in common...imo. When it comes to Sweden the most part for me, it's either old school death, new old school death or Katatonia.