How Do You Feel About Veganism?

personally, i can't eat that much meat due to the certain enzymes in my stomach. it makes me really sick
what you have isn't extra enzymes
it's probably a deficiency in the enzymes that break-down meat
also
your condition is really rare
especially compared to the shit-ton of people that will get sick-as-shit when they stop eating meat

what you have isn't extra enzymes
it's probably a deficiency in the enzymes that break-down meat
also
your condition is really rare
especially compared to the shit-ton of people that will get sick-as-shit when they stop eating meat
ohhhhhh okay. sorry, i kind of got confused about my own health problem, that isn't good lol.
i have severe stomach issues and i throw up blood. i think it's pretty brutal, but my physician knows and he said i'm not going to die which is good news

yeah
videos showing animal-abuse gets people to understand that animals are actually being abused
but do these crazy people randomly walk up to cosplayers in-costume to play the gore-filled videos in-front of their toddler children at cosplay events specifically to get people to change their diets?

in America these people scare children where it pisses off their parents

I assume the point is to be as shocking as possible. Most people just want to switch their minds off to the meat industry because it's inconvenient.

You need to get off this "it only happens in America" thing you seem stuck on. It's retarded. It goes on all over. Here in Australia there's a pretty infamous activist who goes to Bunnings Warehouse barbeques and harasses people as they buy hotdogs. Your perception of the world outside of America is pretty bizarre.

veganism is just like any other diet let people do what they want
i don't normally have a problem with people doing what they want
I'm really not trying to control random people
I'm just saying people should do what makes their bodies comfortable
if you're in constant pain, constant constipation, constant diarrhea, etc etc
and if it's because of your diet being fucked up
and if your diet is making your body fall apart
and if your diet is because you are "ethically opposed" to the diet that will fix your body
then that's you being a dumb-ass
people's diets should be the diet that keeps your body free from malfunctioning
and for most people that includes eating meat

the number of vegans getting sick from not eating meat is way-the-fuck-higher than the number of people that have trouble digesting meat like you do

and those specific people are the people i'm calling idiots

i don't normally have a problem with people doing what they want
I'm really not trying to control random people
I'm just saying people should do what makes their bodies comfortable
if you're in constant pain, constant constipation, constant diarrhea, etc etc
and if it's because of your diet being fucked up
and if your diet is making your body fall apart
and if your diet is because you are "ethically opposed" to the diet that will fix your body
then that's you being a dumb-ass
people's diets should be the diet that keeps your body free from malfunctioning
and for most people that includes eating meat

the number of vegans getting sick from not eating meat is way-the-fuck-higher than the number of people that have trouble digesting meat like you do

and those specific people are the people i'm calling idiots
hey man!! i wasn't coming after you at all, this is an open conversation and i'm just seeing how other people think as well.
i agree with you mainly. yes, people get sick because of those reasons. also, i try to eat meat as much as i can without my stomach giving me dumb shit

ohhhhhh okay. sorry, i kind of got confused about my own health problem, that isn't good lol.
i have severe stomach issues and i throw up blood. i think it's pretty brutal, but my physician knows and he said i'm not going to die which is good news
as far as i can tell, the condition you have is the specific condition that a lot of American doctors won't even recognize
the Americans will just eat meat and get sick,
and never even figure out that the even have a diagnose-able medical problem
it shouldn't be lethal unless you're eating a shit-ton of the food that's making you sick
(and yes there are actually dumb-ass Americans who will actually kill themselves doing this)

yes, people get sick because of those reasons
Americans get sick from being so stupid their doing dumb shit that people in other countries wouldn't do

i mean
you wouldn't spend your entire life constantly going into the ER because you can't stop eating the food that you're allergic to, now would you??
there are Americans who actually do this

also in America we deep-fry-everything
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=list+of+things+that+can+be+deep+fried

Americans get sick from being so stupid their doing dumb shit that people in other countries wouldn't do

i mean
you wouldn't spend your entire life constantly going into the ER because you can't stop eating the food that you're allergic to, now would you??
there are Americans who actually do this

also in America we deep-fry-everything
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=list+of+things+that+can+be+deep+fried
yeah i know. someone i know particularly likes friend zucchini

The part you're missing (because you're dumb) is that for a lot of people veganism is a moral position, not a dietary/health position. Criticising some vegans for making themselves sick by not using animal products is like criticising a pro-lifer for having an unplanned pregnancy when they could very easily just abort.

Typically a vegan doesn't give a shit about how inconvenient it is to avoid animal products, you're completely missing the point.

criticising a pro-lifer for having an unplanned pregnancy when they could very easily just abort
yes
when a pro-lifer has an un-planned pregnancy (because they failed to use easily available birth-control) and then they decide they are not even going to try to be in their kid's life, and then they're gonna give the kid up for adoption instead having an abortion when they easily had access to an abortion clinic's services (as opposed to the pregnant women who don't) and then if the giving the kid up for adoption instead of having an abortion is just only merely because of religious veiws, then yeah, at that point, that person is fucking up, that kid should have been an abortion

when i was in high-school, i knew a bunch of totally-hetero, slightly-lesbian-phobic-girls who would never-in-a-million-years touch another female sexually,
i'm refering to girls who would brag about the huge number of dicks they've sucked and how they can take a super-thick penis up the ass but they never had accidental pregnancies because they were saving penis-in-vagina-sex for when they decided they wanted to get pregnant
i'm talking about pregnant girls who would suck a dozen diffent dicks in a week but they knew who knocked them up because they were only doing penis-in-vagina-sex with the specific guy that they wanted to be the father of the kid that they were planning on getting pregnant with

so, when somebody says they can't have an abortion because "God made the pregnancy happen", then yeah, those people deserve my criticism, those people are dumb-asses

The part you're missing (because you're dumb) is that for a lot of people veganism is a moral position, not a dietary/health position. .
i'm not really missing that point at all
i'm saying that the vegans who are vegans as a moral position are being dumb-asses

there is a medical condition where a person should become a vegan because their bodies just can't digest meat
but that is a rare condition and is way-the-fuck-less-people than the number of Americans who make themselves seriously sick from giving themselves a self-induced-meat-deficiency to the point of actually getting sick

Many things deserve criticism, but your criticism is retarded and demonstrates an inability to even understand the subject.

@terminaldesolation78

i'm gonna try one more time to explain my position

if your body is deficient in the enzymes necessary to properly digest meat
where the actual eating of meat is actually making you physically sick
then, if becoming vegan makes you healthier,
then congratulations, you've fixed your body

however
if you don't have the above medical problem eating meat,
but then decide you have a moral/ethical problem eating meat
then you're prolly one of those people where becoming vegan will actually make you physically sick
then, if becming vegan makes you sick, and you do it anyway,
then congratulations, you've officially become an idiot

@Tide In Mind Out
being homeless only makes me sick because of the weird fluctuating temps
having ice-on-the-ground and then having the temp get above 90 in the same fucking calendar week makes me more sick than the meth usage to be honest