How do You treat room mic while recording drums

Without - the with brings in some washiness to things. If you lowered it way down, though, it'd probably be pretty good, especially with some processing. I'd comp it, if you haven't already.

That said, for a totally raw sound, I'm digging those drums! Any details?

Room mic is already compressed. It was Beta 57 placed 1,5 m away from kit in front of kick pointing at snare and toms. On toms I used Shure PG56. Overs Rode NTK.
Kick is replaced with Drumagog (Andy sample). Same with snare (natural samples of recorded snare miced with SM57).

Kick Yamaha Stage custom with Powerstroke3
Snare Yamaha steel with Evans HD dry
Toms with Pinstripes.

Hihat Sabian AAX studio hats
other cymbals were pretty shit :)

what snare is that? i really like it.

I would go with the no room mic, although when i listen to that one i feel like it could use just a little more room. the one with the room mic doesn't sound as tight as the one without.

Personaly i often have to work hard to make the room mics sound great in the mix. Even if i would use the same mic on the same position for all recordings, i would never be able to use the same tweaking twice. I don't know why. Sometimes i get a HUGE kicksound by boosting the lower frequencies, sometimes i just get mud. From time to time i use a healthy high pass filter, sometimes a low pass. Sometimes it sounds great to crunsh the room mics to death (using something like the Urei Clone from UAD) - sometimes i better don't use any compression. Crazy that is.

brandy

for rooms I use the behringer ecm8000....
it's a crappy cheap mic (like 50€ or so) that sucks on anything but rooms.
but as a room-mic it's awesome!!!
i used to HP my room, but recently i came to boost low and high with a not too wide Q, just to get out the cymbal's and the kick's frequensexy

then i compress with a pretty high ratio like 6-12 dB reduction

What? The ecm8000? Cool! I just purchased one for some controllroom meassurements.

Do you use one mic or a stereo system?

I prefer to have a stereo setup - for example a spaced pair. 3m away, 2-3m distance beetween the mics. I had great success with two LDC (omni).

The ecm8000 comes with an omni pattern, so it could be cool to try that with them.

brandy

depends...
usually stereo, but i just did a recording in a hughe room (like 200m^2, all stone and glas) where i put the mic like 10m away from the drums, of course in such a situation stereo doesn't make too much sense.....i still used a stereo pair, just because i could, but don't really care about it being stereo in that situation.
the last recording i did i used 1ecm mono-room, due to a lack of channels, it was a smaller room, more common setup (like 2meters in front of the drums) and the mono-mic still did a great job, it doesn't bother me, now that i'm mixing, that i didn't go stereo, it's so low in the mix anyways...

I'd just add some reverb to the one without. its very dry and stuff. the room mic sounds a bit 'washy' as someone else said, but i don't think it sounds that much better/worse than the original. the best solution is to add a small touch of reverb to the drums. That way the drum gives a more boomy natural sound.