How gay is Markgugs?

That is true, I almost forgot the original question. We need a gayometer or something...

"It's not my fault you don't have an actual woman in your life (no dear, mum doesn't count). It's not my fault you have no children, though I'd imagine at the age of 36, you've figured out by now that anal sex does not, I repeat, does NOT produce children. It's not my fault you're uneducated."

Ye gods!!!! :eek: :lol: Note to self - never piss off this dude!

Black Winter Day said:
remember how we shut down the cannibal corpse board??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was you guys!? :lol: I remember that cesspool, fuck me people were dicks in there!

yeah, me and ledmag flamed those bastards nonstop for weeks. we were threatened to be banned a million times. we were even trashing the mods like hell! got a ton of PMs and e-mails. got a lot of others to join in with us, finally they just shut the damn thing down! they made it a private board or somethin, basically taking it off UM.

oh man, it was a historic day!

NAD said:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67707

I think a lot of us were involved with this one.

Jeez man, does 'Gugs realize he has a tribute thread happening here!?!? :lol:
Oh. My. GOD!!! I am laughing so hard at that thread - it just went on and on and on....you know, this laughing smilie -> :lol: <- is just not good enough for the amount of laughing fits I'm going through.

First of all, I got so engrossed in reading that thread about Faggotcide that I actually forgot that I even posted in that thread!! :loco:

Secondly, and the ABSOLUTE funniest bit, was when Papa Josh started accusing someone for being racist, and then going on to say that the person had hounded him down in the Carcass forum....only to realize that he was persecuting the wrong dude! :lol: Oh man, I seriously have a tear rolling down my cheek.

I mean, Papa Josh even apologized for picking on the wrong fucker! Papa - were you in a smoking session during that thread? :lol:

Ravioli!? Holy Canoli! That thread and Chris Farley make me laugh laugh.