How great was The Big Bang Theory last night?! (spoilers)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Will Wheaton may have topped it, but this was one was close.

How great was the cast reaction to the Law & Order sound effect? You could tell they were having a real laugh.

Plus.... "the moving finger!" (lofl)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was laughing my ass off. I especially love the part where he comes back saying that "he gets to hang out with Stan Lee again next week, at the hearing..."

Great episode - but since I've never seen Law and Order - that joke went over my head. I rewatched that part a bunch of times to see if I was missing something, but didn't understand it until someone at work explained to me the Law and Order reference.

Sheldon: *knock-knock-knock* "Penny." *knock-knock-knock* "Penny."

Penny: *knock-knock-knock* "Penny."

Sheldon: "That's just wrong."

:lol:

I'm reviving this thread just to add what a great show this is in general. I had seen it mentioned here in the past, but never got around to watching it. My wife and I tried the first few episodes of this season and loved it, so we're also now catching up on all the prior seasons on DVD. Even when watching 5-6 episodes a night on some days, we're not getting tired of it. The writing is great, and I love how the actors just *own* their roles. Good stuff!

Ken

i am glad the show finally got back on track this season...personally - and this might just be me - i thought they lost themselves the first few episodes of the season...
but this past week's episode - FULL OF WIN!! i hope they continue to get funnier and awesomer :)