How hard is it to get finnish citizenship?

... and maybe I should warn you: It is said that Finland is the last on earth place which hides real sorcerers and witches... :D
Hehe... :Smokedev:

I've memorized the national anthem and can sing it by heart, does that count? (just the first verse) ;)

Oi maamme, Suomi, synnyinmaa!
Soi sana kultainen!
Ei laaksoa, ei kukkulaa,
ei vettä rantaa rakkaampaa
kuin kotimaa tää pohjoinen.
Maa kallis isien.

Penelope said:
Why not just try for residency instead?
I don't know how it is, but I suspect that in case of "residency", you can be deported in every moment...
For example, if you lose your job and you can't find another for a long time... I'm not sure if the government would like to support you...

As a resident, I'm pretty sure that you get everything a citizen gets. I did when I was there. Deportation is not something that happens to law abiding people who are in the country legally. :Spin:

Dantven said:
Yes thats why I want a citizenship, so i can get healthcare and things like that
I suspect that you don't need a citizenship to get a healthcare and things like that.

Penelope said:
As a resident, I'm pretty sure that you get everything a citizen gets. I did when I was there. Deportation is not something that happens to law abiding people who are in the country legally. :Spin:
Being legally in the country, is not enough to stay there forever.
I could legally go to Finland in every moment... but what thereafter?

If they kick me off, there's Sweden quite near...
Grroorrr... I prefer to go to the prison than to go back to my f***ed up country.
Well, they say that Swedish prisons are very comfortable. I was told that every prisoner has bigger room than mine; TV-set with DVD-player are standard equipments; and there are even curtains at the window... So being in such a place, I would feel as if I was on holidays...
Sometimes I think to myself to go to Sweden and to commit any little crime... Hehe... :devil: