How i heard of them

Ummmm, for me it happened at an HMV musicstore and the guy in the metal; section recommended them. I remember downloading Follow The Reaper on Napster, and my initial reaction " this sounds pretty scary". I bought that record the day it came out. Funny, but i remember buying Soilwork's Predator Portrait album at the same time and i was more inot that. It took me about 3 months after for me to get into FTR. Honestly, i love em. The Song Hatebreeder will forever be one of my favorite songs.

About a year ago I heard about them on John Petrucci's forum (they have a big following there). I got "Follow the Reaper" and a few others... I HATED the vocals, but I liked the guitars so much - the harmonies, the melodies, the riffs, the shred. So I forced myself to get used to the vocals (I feel so stupid now! Nothing else could work with Bodom!). Bought FTR soon after.

I don´t really remember how I heard of them the first time but I didn´t really like the band then... *shames* But about a year ago when the Needled 24/7 single and video came out, I became a fan and that I have been ever since...

I was downloading hatebreed songs and there was one called black widow hatebreed...

which of course standed for hatebreeder and I went from there.

A friend lent me hatebreeder in 2000. I didn't like the vocals much at that time, but i loved 'Black Widow' from the very first moment

Around the Fall 2001. A friend was playing some songs online and he put in Bodom After Midnight. I asked who the band was, then the next day I bought Follow the Reaper and the rest is history. :headbang:

well i was on cdnow.com looking at In Flames, and then I looked at what other bands people viewed that liked In Flames and COB were listed, so I downloaded "Silent Night, Bodom Night" and was immediately hooked!!