How in the world did I miss this???

poorchoiceofwords

Packaged Rebel
Jul 21, 2002
a better place
This Anthrax 'night out' video that bthere.net has, it's a couple years old and I'm sure it was news around here at one point but I must've completely missed it. Glad I found it now, it rules and it's like 50 fuckin' minutes long!

Sweeeeet.

http://www.bthere.net/story.asp?sid=35

Anthrax_2_pic.jpg

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
The first time I saw Swingers, I was blown away at how much this was like my life. After seeing this thing on Bthere wither Anthrax, I'm abso-fucking-lutely-flabbergasted at how much this is like my own life. I just drank 3 bottles of chiatni, so fuck it. This was the best non-produtioin thing I've seen from Anthrax in my life.

That was great, I never saw it before either.

I'm ashamed to know this, but did anyone recognize that Lana chick from the Women of Wrestling program that came on a couple of years ago, it was basically an updated version of the old GLOW. The strange things you see on a night on the town with Anthrax...

Also, that was hilarious when the dude came up to them while John was hitting on her..."I'd have to say my favorite song is Who Cares Wins" "That's great, anyway baby..."

just click on it and give it time to load up - it should work just be patient!

that was great. i loved bush's tactics with lanna "do you like being nice?" that's a classic. "i love my girlfriend deeply but i'm attracted to other girls. is that wrong?" LOL