how innapropriate is THIS? (seriously)

would you be annoyed?

• Yes, since speakerphone is the devil's business.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Yeah, he should just shut his fucking door.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No, you need to settle down.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Greg is a hulking giant.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
I don't think it's a big deal. He just has to understand that office noise is going to get on his calls. And you should take advantage of that.

whoopee.gif

i really really really hate when people do this. it's like, very self-important to assume everyone else needs to hear your calls or know that they are going on.
this lawyer here used to do that, and me and this girl lupe glued the fucking button so it couldnt turn on anymore.

something else.

this advertising guy at the paper, today and like the last 4 times I've been here, just degrades the secretary on an hourly basis. The way he talks down to her and makes her feel stupid for filing something wrong is so fucked up.

I want to knock his teeth out with a tonka truck.

you should just say to him 'wow i wish i had a girl i could talk down to so i didn't feel like a small dicked loser' and then he'll get the idea.

man you should see the way she tells him she's gonna have lunch now, like he's gonna smack her.

He just gives a stern nod, like giving her approval not to starve.

I'm so jumping this guy as soon as i've earned all my credits for the shit at the end of April.

seriously. right before you leave, in front of people, honestly and sincerely ask him why it is that he treats her like she's a dog. he'll be floored, he probably doesn't realize it's obvious.