How much do Rock stars (such as CoB) earn?

It's a hard game not to sell out in. I mean shit, you have to make a living right? All the work put into the music should pay off, right? Time and fans = money. Without fans, you get no money. That's why some (notice SOME) bands sellout, because they need to make money to live and have whatever money for their efforts.

NP: Children of Bodom - Towards Dead End

it just seems to me a lot of people think just cos a band does well for itself its sold out, or if it changes and makes music that more people like this means it automatically means theyve sold out. I wouldnt really say slipknot sold out cos their music hasnt changed much.We could argue about metallica all day.I wouldnt say In Flames sold out cos some of their new stuff is still pretty damn heavy,its just evolved, and its got a bit simpler...people are so shallow saying they have sold out just cos the singer has dreads now..I hate the way people judge a band on looks so much

'scuse me,slightly drunk

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
Example:

Yngwie has two ferrari's (black and red). But these are not the newest models. He was bought in the late 80's on the top of his carrier. He is so so so talented like Paul Mccartney, but Paul Maccartney have 630 M Pounds. It sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Please don't tell me you're comparing Paul McCartney to that greasy, fatfuck Yngwie Malmsteen.
The Beatles influenced a whole generation of artists.
Yngwie influenced the employees of Guitar Center.
Pathetic.

yngwie is an amazing guitar player, but after about 15 minutes im like, this is fucking boring, play something else. I really hate the fact that hes also a colossal asshole. and i got 2 words for him. weight watchers

Even if you like him, comparing him to a member of The Beatles is fucking ridiculous.
I'm sorry Roger Patterson died but I don't think he should be buried in Graceland.

yeah, i agree. the styles are too dissimilar. roger patterson in graceland? what the hell?? i guess he wants elvis to be his neighbor.