How Long Has The Show Been Lasting??

VaroaMiettiäShakma said:
About how long would you say the concert was through all 4 bands?

Here in San Antonio, COB only played for about a half hour or so... not long enough in my opinion, but oh well.. I don't know how long the whole concert was since I left shortly after COB played.

hey Dagny, I was at the San Antonio show too. It was way too short. You didn't miss anything by leaving after COB; Fear Factory was a waste of my time, and I left right after them. I went just for bodom, so It wasn't all bad
Do you happen to have the set list for COB? I only remember the order of some of the songs. thanks!

decemberflower said:
hey Dagny, I was at the San Antonio show too. It was way too short. You didn't miss anything by leaving after COB; Fear Factory was a waste of my time, and I left right after them. I went just for bodom, so It wasn't all bad
Do you happen to have the set list for COB? I only remember the order of some of the songs. thanks!

Hey,
No I don't remember the setlist... Sorry... I was kinda dissappointed that they didn't play "Trashed Lost and Strungout" though, I thought they would! I really like that song!
Yeah it was badass though b/c I was right up front but by the speakers so my ear was ringing bad afterwards. But it was worth it. Did they allow cameras at sunset station? because if they did, i'm pissed i didn't bring mine since I would have been able to take some awesome pictures... Did you go to the show in Austin in May? I went and waited outside of the tourbus for like a half hour and then was able to get autographs from the band (except i didn't get roope's autograph) so that was pretty badass. :) I wish I had a camera then too!! One day I'll get pictures of/with them..
But yeah when Alexi was like "this is going to be our last song" i was like "what the fuck? already!?"
-Dagny

@Dagny (kinda off-topic): Welcome to the board, dude or dudette (sorry, I don't know yet if you're a dude or a dudette ;) )! But can you please write in a different colour -the red on blue is a bit hard to read....

SR~VE said:
@Dagny (kinda off-topic): Welcome to the board, dude or dudette (sorry, I don't know yet if you're a dude or a dudette ;) )! But can you please write in a different colour -the red on blue is a bit hard to read....
Hey,
I'm a girl. lol
Sorry about the hard to read font.
-Dagny

SR~VE said:

I like your signature line btw. :)
Trashed and Lost in Helsinki was funny/cool, I love Roope's drunkeness he's so funny! However I wish it was longer, 19 minutes isn't enough for me.
-Dagny

i didnt get to the austin show, but really i didnt want to give any money to iced earth, so thats the main reason i missed. would be sweet to get some pics/meet the band/get autographs. i dont know if sunset allowed cameras, but i'd venture to say no. ive never seen anyone with cameras in there. my brother said that alexi looked like helen hunt, lol. he hasnt really heard much cob, and at the end of the show he was like wow..thats a LOT of notes! haha

i want to get the trashed, lost and strungout dvd, just havent got around to it yet. i think i figured out the set list for the most part..see if this sounds right to you..
downfall, hatebreeder, sixpounder, everytime i die, hate crew death roll, needled 24/7, warheart, hate me
i get the names of the songs mixed up, so stuff could be wrong. i tried to fill in the gaps based on setlists ive seen other people post.

i'd prefer to give my money to iced earth than fear factory :p...in fact i think iced earth are good...but i live in mexico and they havent come yet!! :S

decemberflower said:
i want to get the trashed, lost and strungout dvd, just havent got around to it yet. i think i figured out the set list for the most part..see if this sounds right to you..
downfall, hatebreeder, sixpounder, everytime i die, hate crew death roll, needled 24/7, warheart, hate me
i get the names of the songs mixed up, so stuff could be wrong. i tried to fill in the gaps based on setlists ive seen other people post.

No that isn't right because they played Silent Night Bodom Night first, I'm sure of that. yeah my boyfriend downloaded Trashed Lost and Strungout, but then he felt bad about it so he bought it off E-bay. I'm looking forward to the full-length DVD though. Sunset Station is harder to meet the bands at because their tourbuses are in the back behind the stage where it's blocked off, but in Austin at the backroom you can go practically right up to the tourbus. I'm so determined to at least get pictures with the band! lol Hopefully they come back to the US next year while I'm here and not in Germany.