How long will Maiden last?

They should hang it up now... unfortunately they have a whole bunch of idiot fans who live for their subpar newer material so they will haul out every couple years to make money. Unfortunately, it's the way things work.

Brave New World was better than DoD. They should bring back that contemporary sound they had on that album. Double-bass, heavy riffs, catchy choruses. Who cares about the guitar harmonies?

anonymousnick2001 said:
Brave New World was better than DoD. They should bring back that contemporary sound they had on that album. Double-bass, heavy riffs, catchy choruses. Who cares about the guitar harmonies?

There's no double-bass drumming in BNW. There's only one Maiden song with double-bass, and that's Face in the Sand. :cool:

tsori said:
There's no double-bass drumming in BNW. There's only one Maiden song with double-bass, and that's Face in the Sand. :cool:
That's only for DoD.

Songs like Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son or The Wickerman are impossible without double-bass. I play drums, I know.

I think Maiden are going to look at the "success" of their album in the BBC poll and say, "Hey, maybe we did put out a damn good album". So what we're going to get from now on are a succession of albums, ever decreasing in quality. If only there was some way of letting Harris and Bruce know, they're musically boring farts. Shame on them if they actually listen to the retard following they have now. If Maiden get trashed by Kerrang or Mtv, I'll be on their side, heckling the Maiden grass eaters.