how many CDs do you have?

Guess I'm approaching 500, used to keep track of them, writing down date of purchase and year of release and such, all alphabetically. Haven't since 2000 and the project of catching up with the lost years is a bit too much for me, but I haven't given up on it

I like when guests look at that list and ask me questions about albums and such. Plus it's a good way to rediscover albums you'd forgotten about. Stopped counting my cds way back though

Christ, if i did that id realise how much money i wasted on crap cds that i never listen to. itd make me wanna cry and throw my hands up to the sky

Ive managed to stack most my cds on a piece of wooden laminate flooring thats hanging of the back of some drawers in front of a radiator. It defies a few basic laws of physics but its worked so far. Though everytime i get something out of the drawers and slam one shut i get hit by a cd avalance in the back of the head :erk:

Image329.jpg

Haha, that reminds me the scared look photo with the manacing army of cd's watching from behind :lol: god, that was in 2003.

hehe it's looking cool
i remember i used to have my tapes in 3 gigantic piles on each other. really tricky getting the under one though they only fell over when i was kicking them in my sleep or something :(

hm I have about 250 cds
I buy about 10 or more a year
but I found out that I listen always or most time to the same 20 cds, there are some I did not listened for about a year or more, like some amorphis , but these arent bad albums and I did not regret of buying them
but I dont know if someone has over 1000cds, hey do you listen to all regulary or how do you handle your playlists?

Bambi said:
Christ, if i did that id realise how much money i wasted on crap cds that i never listen to. itd make me wanna cry and throw my hands up to the sky

Well if you know what you like its nto really money wasted. I also DJ so I get stuff from labels.