How many copies of Theocracy's self-titled debut were produced?

jt_voittaja

Finnish Metal Fan
Nov 16, 2011
Finland
I couldn't find the amount of prints for the Theocracy self-titled anywhere so I thought if any of you would know how many copies have been printed? :p

I know they had quite a few before their last European tour, but they took them on the tour to sell them. I don't know if any are left of the original print....I heard they sold more than half the first night alone.

No as in how many have been printed (and found their way to fans) :D I have the debut and I want some indication as to how rare it is :D

I fixed up your thread title so that people can understand the question better.

I don't know the answer, but I did want to mention that it is being re-mastered, partially re-recorded, and re-released (I want anyone finding this thread to be aware not to waste their money buying a high-priced used copy of the original).

Still...the original is the original. I'm glad I have the original original, even though the new one will undoubtedly be waaay better.

Oh, yes, definitely! I just have run across too many people online considering plunking down like $50 to get the original - not knowing the new one is coming - simply to get the songs. For those wanting the physical original for collector value, go for it ;)

No release date set, but the process is underway. I'd be surprised if it didn't come in the next 12 months, but again, nothing's set yet. At the very least, we're not talking *years* down the road, which I why I've been telling people to just wait for it rather than buying an expensive used copy.

I was one of the lucky ones to order the original debut alond with MoS from their website around May 2010. I was just going to order MoS but I figured I would get both. Now I am glad I did seeing how rare it is. I hav eother rare CDs in my collection as well.

Not enough. That's how many. To paraphrase Cake (can I do that here?): How much did you pay for the self-titled album, that proves you were there, that you heard of them first?

Proud to say I got mine waaay back in the day. Didn't hear of them first, though. Maybe about 8th or 9th.