How many of these bands have you heard (III)?

How many of these bands you have actually heard?

• Warlord (US)

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Viper (BR)

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Trouble (US)

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Tarot (FIN)

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Shadow Gallery (US)

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Rata Blanca (ARG)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Moon Of Steel (IT)

• Meliah Rage (US)

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Malediction (FR)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Forgotten Tales (CAN)

• Total voters
Griffin- said:
Trouble, Viper, Malediction, Warlord (Deliver us from evil!)

any recommendings on the other bands you listed Wyvern?
Well I most definitvely recommend Meliah Rage. For me they are a great underrated speed/thrash band in the league of Metal Church. Their comeback album againts all predictions has become one of the best of 2004 IMO.

Tarot (which sadly I ony have their last record "Suffer Our Pleasures") is a great belnd of traditional/power unlike most Finnish power bands. And unlike Nightwish where Marco Hietala vocals are a big down, in here his voice blends perfectly with the music which is heavy, epic and yet melodic and forceful.

Shadow Gallery is strictly for prog metal fans. If you're not into that type of stuff just ignore them. To me they're truer than Dream Theater, more metal and with a bit of power. Their third album "Tyrany" is one of my all-time favorites, a conceptual album filled with songs that makes you shiver and dream at the same time.

And of course I'm biased in favor of Rata Blanca :D , but since they sing in Spanish, is a lot based on Deep Purple/Rainbow (like Malmsteen, but without so much guitar wankery) and the albums are hard to find, I found by experience people try to avoid or simply ignore them.