Have many shows you have attended?

Yeah, never saw Pink Floyd. Wish I would have caught them. Seen VoiVod open or headline for a couple of bands I did go to see... and I never really cared for them much.

I hate Kiss and Aerosmith... saw Kiss with Anthrax and it was horrible... Anthrax was pretty good back then. Saw Dokken with Aerosmith, and Dokken is usually pretty good, but Aerosmith impressed me with a great sounding set and a good show. Still hate them though.

Most memorable concerts though....

US Festival 1983
Thrash of the Titans

Kiss are the best live band ever imo :headbang:

I agree about Tobi being just like Bruce Dickinson live!!! The voice, the speech, the mannerisms, the attitude.... VERY similar!!!

Edguy rock live!

Originally posted by junnie from the east

:cry: i want to go to Wacken toooooo!!!!!! i envy you even more!!!!!! :cry:
damn i want to see Sonata Arctica too, i missed their stage last summer here :( and Vision Divine, Evergrey, Angra, Shakra, Onkel Tom, Heavenly, Falconer, etc, etc...
Edguy 1 , you have to write a review about Wacken here, as you made me :cry: and :cry: !

:D

I Can't Wait To See Pretty Maids At Wacken, Have Been A Fan For
Years. :D Also Can't wait To See The Band Dream Evil .
If You Have Not Heard Them Check Them Out Awesome Melodic
Power Metal.:) :)

Well, I saw Kiss when they were on tour with Anthrax... the Unmasked, or whatever tour... no makeup... Completely lifeless show. Not like watching them when on TV when I was a kid in the 70's....