Best live shows

Originally posted by The Trooper

The 1986/87 tour looked awesome. Gotta love Blackie's cock rocket.

I've got a little from that tour I believe! :D

Originally posted by Sydo

I've got a little from that tour I believe! :D

Where Are Sydos Pants! :lol:

Im sorry, I will stop now or people will be Wishing A Spawny Pain :)

I am an idiot. I said I've never seen a WASP concert, I totally forgot that I have Live @ The Lycium in 1984 on video!!! That rules, but it's not the full version, it only has 6 songs. It's missing The Torture Never Stops, Tormentor, L.O.V.E. Machine and School Daze.

Oooohh that would be EXCELLENT Sydo!! Wanna trade copies of things or something?

I just got Alice Cooper Trashes The World on video today, can't wait to watch it, it looks great!

But yeah anyway, I have lots of music videos of bands like Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Skid Row, Warrant, Anthrax, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, etc. plus some Hard N Heavy video magz and stuff if you wanna do a swap or something, I'm dying to see more WASP!

Theres plenty more(i'm bored to,no idea why i got up at 8 oclock this morning when i didn't even watch Dragonball Z)

We Are Stinky Paedophiles
Why Is Samuel Perplexed?
Wheres Antarctica's Seal Population?
When Aardvarks Steal Pot
What A Shit Pile
We Aren't Soccer Players

i could also go on,but the quality of these ones i bad enough.

Here's some of my W,A,S,P crap. It seems like a lot, but it would probably fit onto the one video.
  • Videos... In The Raw
  • First Blood, Last Visions
  • London, UK 1985
  • Brussels Belgium 1992
  • Argentina TV Special 1992
  • Japan TV Special 1992
  • Donnington Monsters Of Rock 1992
  • Live at the Lyceum
  • Black Forever clip

I'll have to have a look through the videos to find what's good, and what’s crap. Videos... In The Raw and First Blood are the same thing, but Videos has interviews and shit. It rules!
I don't think any of the gigs shown have the whole concert, which sort of sucks. I'm not sure about my version of Lyceum, but I don't remember School Daze being there - I'll check.
Monsters of Rock rules for some reason. It's the same stuff as the B-sides to The Crimson Idol and although they sound pretty crap, the footage makes it work!
I'm pretty sure both Argentina and Japan are just Blackie playing a few songs from The Crimson Idol acoustically in a studio.
I've also got footage from 1997 and 1998, including an MTV interview and performance, which I'll go through and see what's worth watching.

YAY. Live At The Lyceum is the extended version! :D
Brussels is a pretty poorly shot, one camera bootleg from early on the Crimson Idol tour. Not really worth seeing :(

Gee, it seems I've got more good stuff than I first thought. I'll get in onto 2 tapes for you if you like?

Al Pitrelli plays on Trashes The World. I'd love to see that.

Wow cool that would be great dude!!!! Thanks! :)

Heheh cool well I'll get Alice Trashes the World for you... I watched it last night, its great, especially the Welcome To My Nightmare songs because thats where Alice goes all theatrical, and Al Pitrelli is AMAZING on it! I've never heard Alice songs rock so much, almost entirely due to Al's guitar!!!!

What else would u like? I've got:

• Alice Cooper - Welcome To My Nightmare
  • Anthrax - Through Time: Persistence Of Videos
  • Anthrax - Oedivnikufesin N.F.V. (Live in '87)
  • Bon Jovi - Breakout
  • Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet: The Videos
  • Bon Jovi - New Jersey: The Videos
  • Bon Jovi - Access All Areas
  • Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith: An Evening With Bon Jovi
  • Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith: The Videos
  • Bon Jovi - Crossorads: The Best Of The Videos
  • Cradle Of Filth - PanDaemonAeon
  • Def Leppard - Historia (All the 80s videos)
  • Def Leppard - In Your Face, In The Round (awesome live video)
  • Def Leppard - Visualize
  • Iron Maiden - Live After Death
  • Iron Maiden - 12 Wasted Years
  • Iron Maiden - Live in Paris '99
  • Kiss - Live in Sydney 1980
  • Kiss - All their clips from Rage last year
  • Kiss - Live in Melbourne 15/2/1997
  • Kiss - Live In Melbourne 4/4/2001
  • Kiss - Live in Melbourne 5/4/2001
  • Kiss - The Last Kiss (Live in New Jersey 2000)
  • Kiss - Kiss My Ass
  • Kiss - Konfidential
  • Kiss - X-Treme Closeup
  • Kiss - Second Coming
  • Manowar - Live in Belgium 1994
  • Metallica - Year & Half Parts 1 & 2
  • Metallica - Live at Woodstock '94
  • Metallica - Cunning Stunts
  • Skid Row - Road Kill
  • Warrant - Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinkin' Rich Live 1989

Thats about it... and over 100 video clips of stuff like Priest, Maiden, Warrant, Poison, Twisted Sister, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Manowar, Gamma Ray, Vanishing Point, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Guns N Roses, Skid Row, Whitesnake, Megadeth, Vinnie Vincent Invasion, Dokken, etc etc etc if you want a video full of cool video clips too heh.

:)

Man! You're so 80's! :headbang:

I'll get a video or 2 of the W.A.S.P stuff together (I just watched some of the 97 footage - :headbang: ) for you asap.
A video of those sort of clips would rule! Especially , Crue and Dokken. Whatever rocks..
I havn't seen any Maiden clips after Fear Of The Dark.. you don't have the Blaze ones handy?

Oh, I've also got a Metal Hammer video special made for Donnington '92. It's got cool interviews and clips of Maiden, WASP, Dio/Sabbath, Thunder, Almighty, Skid Row and Megadeth.
I'll try and fit that on for you too. :)

Excellent!!!!

Heheh ok cool :)

I forgot to mention, I've also got some Hard N Heavy video magazines from 1989. I have the first 4 heheh. One of them has a Blackie interview and a bit of WASP when they're showing some charity thing.

As far as Maiden clips go, I only have: The Number Of The Beast, Aces High, Two Minutes To Midnight, Caught Somewhere In Time (on 12 Wasted Years that one), The Evil That Men Do, Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter, Wasting Love, Be Quick Or Be Dead and The Wicker Man.

I've originals of The First Ten Years Video, Live At Donnington and Maiden England. Although you've probably seen them, not rare or special really.
Also Megadeth's Evolver (great vid), Sabbath's The Last Supper (gay) and Kiss' MTV Unplugged.

I'd forgotten just how much crap I have, it's almost quite sad. :cry:

Sydo! I cant copy tapes :cry: but I can pay you for the time and effort it takes to copy them and for the tape and postage, any chances when you get some spare time?
Ive got HEAPS of Iced Earth ones (Troops has a few of them) if you want to copy those to watch (dont know if you are a big Iced Earth fan though?)

ICED EARTH? I am a fan by default.
I loved Something Wicked and didn't mind Horror show and like any geeky metal fan, found myself very attracted to the packaging of Dark Genesis. Another $86 gone.
Then I bought Alive In Athens 3cd for a mate who didn't have the money at the time. Something happened and he became even more broke, so he offered it back to me - I accepted (again mainly because of the packaging).

So yeah - Iced Earth rock, and me want vid. :D

Ahhh yes, packaging... How would Rhapsody ever get a sale from me without it :D

Just check with Troops first, I think he has the best quality ones (Ill have a look here too, but I think most of my other stuff is on MP3/cd audio, though I do have an .avi of an entire show also, ive got about 50 shows all up, some vids, some audio).

A few are pro shoots, the others are bootlegs, but the bootleg ones are better quality in my opinion :D Most of the bootleg ones are full shows, one camera, but its steady, lots of closeups etc. The professional ones are only highlights from European tv, though the interviews and stuff are extra cool!
Ive only got a few that arent worth watching, the rest are all pretty good :)