Best live shows

Blitzy has the Iced Earth videos now, I finally got around to sending them to him a couple of months ago heh. Sorry about that, I took AGES and I couldn't even copy in the end!!!! GRR! Damn TV or VCR!

I havent seen Evolver OR those Maiden ones! Hehe. I've seen bits of Kiss Unplugged and its a bit boring, I've seen The Last Supper which I liked (not as good as Dio live in 86 though!) and I haven't seen Evolver, what's that?

Anyway, if you wanna tell me which clips you want or don't want... Here's the list

Evolver is the making of the Youthanasia album. Great in studio footage and stuff..
Last Supper is cool, but all the interviews and split screen crap during the middle of a song is really annoying.

God damn! There's really too many of those videos too mention! :lol: I've got a shortlist of 50, but I'll try and cut enough out so it fits onto one video.

..and Spawn, doing that of which you ask shall not be of any foreseeable problem. :D

Originally posted by The Trooper
Blitzy has the Iced Earth videos now, I finally got around to sending them to him a couple of months ago heh. Sorry about that, I took AGES and I couldn't even copy in the end!!!! GRR! Damn TV or VCR!

Thats no worries Troops, I told you you could take your time! Sydo, can you copy NTSC tapes?

Sorry to go back to the original subject here, guys, but there's one that everyone is forgetting:

Spinal Tap, Smell the Glove tour.

Come on - Stonehenge, Rock N Roll Creation (the pods!), what more could you ask for?

Oh yeah, I also have video bootlegs of Slayer, Bon Jovi, Smashing Pumpkins, Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, lots of Nevermore (none from the Dead Heart tour though... YET!), Megadeth and some others if you are interested......

NTSC.. I've never tried, but I may be able too.

Spiff, I'm gonna have to hire out Spinal Tap again sometime. They were so cool! :worship:

I bought a book this week about the movie... has a transcript, A-Z of Spinal Tap... and can't remember what else. Not bad, but a bit disappointing - would have preferred a more warts-and-all bio about the movie, or something.

Get the DVD if you have a DVD player, has heaps of outtakes and a commentary from the band in character! Hilarious!

I ordered the Spinal Tap DVD from Dstore.com once.
But they f&@cked me over. :mad: But then they went broke, so I'm happy.

It's available in Australia. Just go down to your favourite retailer and ask for it (make sure they sell DVDs first - if your favourite retailer is Mitre 10 then you might be out of luck!).

It was the Autralian Dstore site. I'll get it one day, but I'll get a DVD player first. ;)

They were part of Harris Scarfe, and they went bust.
Dstore was sold off I believe, and now only deal in DVD, CD's, movies.. that sort of thing.

Oh yeah I also have Spinal Tap on video, collectors edition thingy with 90 minutes of extra footage, alot of which should've been in the film!!!

Heheh choose as many as you want Sydo, I don't mind :)

I am meant to be getting a 3 hour tape full of more clips soon, but the chick giving them to me is up in Sydney at the moment hehe.

Her brother is about 28 and taped all these videos when he was a teenager in the early 90s when they actually showed metal on TV!

She's given me a 3 hour tape of clips before, thats where I got some of the Crue, the VVI, the Dokken, Queensryche, etc that you would NEVER see on now! Some of the clips though he's cut out the first or last 5 seconds of them by accident heh.

Originally posted by Spiff
It's available in Australia. Just go down to your favourite retailer and ask for it (make sure they sell DVDs first - if your favourite retailer is Mitre 10 then you might be out of luck!).

Hahahahahahaha! :lol:

Shit I think I'm gonna have to hook up with you guys when I get back to Melbourne. You seem to have shitloads!

Oh yeah, has anyone seen "Dio - Live in Concert" and/or "Dio - Special From the Spectrum"?? Both are great, although the sound is quite quiet on both, u need to crank it right up to be able to enjoy. I could chuck both of these on one video for anyone who is interested in a trade. :)