How many of you chaps would be up for a

Eh

• Total voters
I'm in. I like matt's idea of one metal/ one none metal. Does not seem to be a popular opinion in this thread though. Everyone should have an option if they wanted to do. I don't know how it would take away from anything, if you see a non metal thread title, don't open :loco:

Yep. Everyone can recommend anything they damn well please.

BTW- Does anybody know the name of a current R & B song with the lyric "we'll be on da floor" or "we will be hittin da floor", followed by the line "love you something or other". I know it's a vague description, but the song was pretty damn enjoyable and I would like to hear it again if possible.

Yep. Everyone can recommend anything they damn well please.

BTW- Does anybody know the name of a current R & B song with the lyric "we'll be on da floor" or "we will be hittin da floor", followed by the line "love you something or other". I know it's a vague description, but the song was pretty damn enjoyable and I would like to hear it again if possible.

Ive probably heard it because I have to listen to that crap every day at work, but I have no idea which song you are talking about. They're all along those lines.

Holy fuck Acie, you're totally gay/awesome for knowing this jam. It's Akon featuring Snoop "I wanna love you".

This jam is fucking tizzzzzight! Coincidentally, the second Akon song I enjoy.

Ken, you'll be added, calm da fuck down yo!

Stop acting like a fag.

April 5th
Poonsniffer
Chromatose

April 12th
Dazed and Brutal
Demonspell

April 19th
En Vind Av Sorg
Man as Robot (You've paid your dues, now is your time to shine!)