The Roster & ground rules - we kick off tomorrow (Jan 7th)

That's it. I think we're done!! Haha, round of applause everyone.

I still have a bunch of MP3s downloaded which I've yet to hear so expect some old recommendation threads to be bumped.

Here are the remaining bunch. At ease gentlemen, fire at will. :kickass:

WEEK 15 (April 15)
unhinged
ct_thrash
BenMech
Crimson Death
Eminor
Furious B
your mum

darn, I was looking forward to round 2, and having another thread stickied.. no one will pay recommendations as much attention otherwise :p

Reign in Acai said:
Make it an annual festivity.

Yeah or we'll take a 3 month break or something. Also, we'll only have recommendations posted for 3 days max, not a week.

P.S I Love you Ali.

Yeah? Then how come you forgot me in the poll you bastard. I'll just have to learn to forgive you.

JayKeeley said:
Yeah or we'll take a 3 month break or something. Also, we'll only have recommendations posted for 3 days max, not a week.

Alright, thats more like it!

I suppose I could just randomly make a recommendation without being pre-approved and pre-qualified, given an allotted time, signing up for the undercoating, rustproofing, but I like the reco threads because it keeps music talk flowing around here, dilutes everyone's emo girly bitching threads.

JayKeeley said:
WEEK 15 (April 15)
unhinged
ct_thrash
BenMech
Crimson Death
Eminor
Furious B
your mum

So can I do one, or shall I just post one randomly?

Chromatose said:
I suppose I could just randomly make a recommendation without being pre-approved and pre-qualified, given an allotted time, signing up for the undercoating, rustproofing, but I like the reco threads because it keeps music talk flowing around here, dilutes everyone's emo girly bitching threads.

Knock yourself out, but I think the emo bitching has been somewhat entertaining as of late. :loco:

Doom said:
So can I do one, or shall I just post one randomly?

'Course you can. And since you weren't in the original roster, I'll sticky your thread. The next batch are due tomorrow.

JayKeeley said:
Course you can. And since you weren't in the original roster, I'll sticky your thread. The next batch are due tomorrow.

I'm confused, why did the last round take place a week early? So when do I do mine?

Doom said:
I'm confused, why did the last round take place a week early? So when do I do mine?

eh? Every round went as planned - see roster in first post.

You can do yours tomorrow.

Anyone that didn't have a turn in this roster can get their recommendations out by tomorrow and I'll sticky them. And that will wrap up the whole roster.

look at that member list ... i think this was the peak

WEEK 1 (starting January 7th):
birkenau
Chromatose
circus brimstone

WEEK 2 (Jan 14)
Conspicuously Absent
crimson_velvet
cthulufan

WEEK 3 (Jan 21)
Dark One
Demilich