OK guys, I have a suggestion: vote yay or nay

vote

• Total voters
Yeah, I already did, I'm just having trouble picking a song no ones heard which is good.

Edit - lmao, maybe some IMPERIAL CRYSTALLINE ENTOMBMENT for erik.

So how does you use yousendit? I know gugs posted directions earlier, but I can't find them because he posts every two minutes. Thanks for the help, since I'm up tomorrow. :D

circus_brimstone said:
So how does you use yousendit? I know gugs posted directions earlier, but I can't find them because he posts every two minutes. Thanks for the help, since I'm up tomorrow. :D

The directions are toward the bottom of page 1 in the stickied thread, you cretin.

Conspicuously Absent said:
As long as you guys don't mind me reccomending Nokturnal Mortum, Destroyer 666 and some pinkage band thats floating my boat at the time every week, it should be fine :p

and lets leave Man As Robot out. I don't want to listen to a sample of his air conditioner

:lol:

Ellestin said:
I say man as fagbot joins the rotation, guys with girlish hairdos usually have some enlightening tastes.

jua59j.jpg

I say the Overlord and Ruler of All (JayKeeley) PM the victims of the week a day before or something or we'll forget about all of this in notime. I will, at least.

So where are the ones (I think im the only one left) who haven't been added to be added? A later week that has yet to be created?