OK guys, I have a suggestion: vote yay or nay

vote

• Total voters
MadeInNewJersey said:
I can say with 100% certainty that when I rave about a band, or say I bought it, I surely did in fact buy it. :D
my guess is that youre in a very small minority

dorian gray said:
seconded. my feeling is also that alot of the guys here dont actually buy shit. they download it and then maybe buy it later. i just find it hard to believe a bunch of college students are spending hundreds of dollars a month on obscure music.

I have a list of the albums I purchased between January and August of 2005. I think I should post it to shock you (and possibly entertain).

Thanatopsis123 said:
I have a list of the albums I purchased between January and August of 2005. I think I should post it to shock you (and possibly entertain).
start a thread

@lizard: woe to anyone who doesnt have health insurance and woe to anyone who has a family and doesnt have disability insurance. itd be the first thing i purchased. theres people in this country driving around in new cars but without health insurance.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I just pm'ed you that list. You know, on second thought, it didn't seem like that large a list.
impressive. best part is that i own exactly ONE album that you posted. maybe ill buy some more stuff from your list soon.