Recommendations Round 3

Hopefully I hear something new worth recommending by the time my turn comes around!

I am such a noob. I get most of what I listen too from you guys :lol:.
Finding something most of you have not heard a lot of may prove difficult.

I'll be a bit late, posting from my Wii still, which has not the ability to rip CD's and yousendit. So I'm waiting on someone to wake up who can upload the tracks for me. Since I already have 1 of them typed up in my email, I'll probably just send them what I typed up and have them post as me instead of trying to type it on the Wii.

Fucking laptop and its shitty PCMCIA slot..

Notice all the emphasis on responding to the recommendations, and our fearless leader hasn't even responded to the majority of recent ones :Smug:

I'm getting to it!! I have a week for each. I responded quite elaboratley on the Renaissance and Orne....but yeah, I'll get to each one.

But look, I agree, there are 30 of us in this effort, and it's piss poor if people can't make one or two comments on a download.

What's up with that? Do people think it's going unnoticed or something? Kinda rude isn't it? :erk:

Well my excuse is an incredibly limited harddrive space...I honestly can only fit a couple of songs on my computer right now from all of the shit that this 6 year old 80 GB harddrive shared by four people has on it.