Recommendations Round 3

aww for round 4 I'll try to find something for you guys, right now I can'T think of something no one here already knows (since RC is my main source of new bands hehehe)

Jeez, some of you whinge a fucklot. :tickled:

Isn't the whole idea behind it to expose as many people as possible to new music ... not just the forum regulars

er, no? :lol: Who gives a shit about passers by and lurkers? As far as I'm concerned, this is all about RC folks recommending to each other. If anything, it should be completely self-contained. We're not here to sell anything to some random n00b.

P.S. I'll be updating the Turbo thread sometime in the next two weeks, because I have another CD of theirs on the way (the one between the two CDs from which I posted mp3), so whenever that gets here, there will be more Turbo to enjoy.

That's perfectly fine.

I'm also going to update the ROOT reco with the studio version of "Leviathan".

I'm still undecided on what my second reco's going to be. I might not even get to one.

Question to all: Should I close the current recos when the next batch are posted? That way they simply shift down to allow focus on the new recos. I can continue this throughout the roster and then reopen ALL of them at the end.

Thoughts?

Maybe you can move the previous batches to the general forum or something (though due to the fact that half of the board fears the sub-forum that might actually increase their viewing).

:lol: /\ /\ And the beat goes on.

Face it JK, you're the only one that can't stand seeing stickys on the main forum.

But why do you need them in the main forum? Seriously, I'm at the point where I'm puzzled. After the first round, would you still be inquiring where they are? That's kinda alarming! o_O

I don't have a problem with it being in the subforum, nor do I see the big deal. :zombie: