Recommendations Round 3

For me, it's simply a case of, I prefer to see them in the main forum where all the other posts are. It's a matter of sheer convenience, habitual daily flow and laziness, nothing more.

And yeah, it's not even close to a big deal. I just really enjoy seeing JK get all inquisitive about it, LOL

Jason, you have to admit, you're flogging a dead horse at this point. It's really quite odd. We're not even talking about a different forum. It's one click to the subforum. :lol:

I don't have a problem with it being in the subforum, nor do I see the big deal. :zombie:

Me neither. It's really strange. I don't expect EVERYONE to respond to the recos, just those of us participating. I thought that was the whole point. Likewise, when others post their recos, the rest of us would respond. Easy.

Ugh, I can say this is probably the last time we're doing this.

Heh - short story, not in the slightest

Long story - If I was forced to make a choice or something, I'd rather see 'em on the main page, but that desire is so ridiculously miniscule compared to more immediate life needs, like what I want for dinner tonight, that it hardly seems relevant.

Done. Go forth, ye humans, and become flaming homosexuals such as myself and Douglas Pierce's brother's wife's cousin's neighbour's sister's ex-roommate.